2013 Chevrolet Traverse Consumer Review: Nice car but a pain in the nec

2013 Chevrolet Traverse SUV - Consumer Review

Nice car but a pain in the neck
By cjq on

2013 Chevrolet Traverse LT 4dr SUV w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a new Traverse last month and I really like car, except for the headrest. The headrest sticks out so far, it gives me a pain the neck. There is no way to turn it around, or have it go far enough back to not cause the problem. So when you test the drive, be aware of this and make sure you fit into the seat as it is designed.

I like the space and seating options. My wife loves the look and exterior design of the car.

Fix the headrest, so you can turn it around. Also need to continue to work on the MyLink software so it pairs completely with Samsung phones. There is no manual entry for contacts to enable hands-free calling, so make sure your phone can sync completely with the system.
By randywall
on 02/17/14 07:45 AM (PST)

I looked at the pictures (hundreds of them), and I think you need to see the dealership and ask them how to adjust to your liking.

By rich223
on 06/27/14 17:28 PM (PDT)

Headrest, there is a button on the side of the headrest, push it in and hold it In slide the headrest to the position you want