2013 Chevrolet Traverse - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Traverse model:
GREAAAAT!!
By cincymike on 07/13/13 06:03 AM (PDT)

2013 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Traded from an 2011 SRX. No comparison, this is a much better ride and performance. (plus the cost diff)

Nice car but a pain in the neck
By cjq on 07/08/13 11:52 AM (PDT)

2013 Chevrolet Traverse LT 4dr SUV w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a new Traverse last month and I really like car, except for the headrest. The headrest sticks out so far, it gives me a pain the neck. There is no way to turn it around, or have it go far enough back to not cause the problem. So when you test the drive, be aware of this and make sure you fit into the seat as it is designed.

Impressed Chevy Owner 2013
By silverado224 on 05/01/13 08:18 AM (PDT)

2013 Chevrolet Traverse LT 4dr SUV w/1LT (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Traded 2011 Chevy Equinox for 2LT for 2013 1LT Traverse and we love it!!! The acceleration is great for a SUV and the ride is very smooth. This vehicle was purchased for my wife. I drive a 2011 Chevy Silverado LTZ, but have no problems feeling comfortable in the Traverse. I looked at a Tahoe and when I saw the limited cargo space, I said pass!!! Looks like you would have a hard time getting a gallon of milk back there. The Traverse has been a great investment and I look forward to taking many road trips in it!!!

2013 Traverse: Extremely Happy!
By keithzimmerman on 02/18/13 15:27 PM (PST)

2013 Chevrolet Traverse LT 4dr SUV w/1LT (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This 2013 Traverse drives unbelievably. Interior extremely quiet, ride is tight & firm compared to my traded OVERPRICED Mercedes 320 CDI Maintenance disaster! Comfort, Quality, Look, Feel we give this truck A+

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Chevrolet Traverse in VA is:

$129 per month*