Used 2013 Chevrolet Traverse Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Chevrolet Traverse - Consumer Reviews

2013 Chevrolet Traverse

View reviews for a specific Traverse model:

Love it except for----
By wrdsr824

2013 Chevrolet Traverse LT 4dr SUV AWD w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Bought our 2013 Traverse LT new, left over 13. Love everything about it but since we travel there is no way to hang clothes between the front and second seats. Clothes hooks are behind 2nd row seat and you have to choose luggage or clothes behind 2nd row. We usually put the seats down and put luggage behind the front seats since just 2 of us are traveling. Only have 11k on the car but getting ready to trade for something that works better. Probably go back to a Highlander since I have owned 2 and had great luck with both. No there are no grab handles in ours.

Suggested Improvements

Come out with some aftermarket product to correct this.

GREAAAAT!!
By cincymike

2013 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Traded from an 2011 SRX. No comparison, this is a much better ride and performance. (plus the cost diff)

Favorite Features

Ride, comfort, room, ease of maneuverability

Suggested Improvements

Hide the exposed rails on the 2nd row captain seats. Rails have a tendency to gather debris. Other than that, keep on keep'n on!

Nice car but a pain in the neck
By cjq

2013 Chevrolet Traverse LT 4dr SUV w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a new Traverse last month and I really like car, except for the headrest. The headrest sticks out so far, it gives me a pain the neck. There is no way to turn it around, or have it go far enough back to not cause the problem. So when you test the drive, be aware of this and make sure you fit into the seat as it is designed.

Favorite Features

I like the space and seating options. My wife loves the look and exterior design of the car.

Suggested Improvements

Fix the headrest, so you can turn it around. Also need to continue to work on the MyLink software so it pairs completely with Samsung phones. There is no manual entry for contacts to enable hands-free calling, so make sure your phone can sync completely with the system.

Impressed Chevy Owner 2013
By silverado224

2013 Chevrolet Traverse LT 4dr SUV w/1LT (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Traded 2011 Chevy Equinox for 2LT for 2013 1LT Traverse and we love it!!! The acceleration is great for a SUV and the ride is very smooth. This vehicle was purchased for my wife. I drive a 2011 Chevy Silverado LTZ, but have no problems feeling comfortable in the Traverse. I looked at a Tahoe and when I saw the limited cargo space, I said pass!!! Looks like you would have a hard time getting a gallon of milk back there. The Traverse has been a great investment and I look forward to taking many road trips in it!!!

Favorite Features

Space, style and performance.

Suggested Improvements

Eliminate base models. They do a dis-service to the chevy brand.

2013 Traverse: Extremely Happy!
By keithzimmerman

2013 Chevrolet Traverse LT 4dr SUV w/1LT (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This 2013 Traverse drives unbelievably. Interior extremely quiet, ride is tight & firm compared to my traded OVERPRICED Mercedes 320 CDI Maintenance disaster! Comfort, Quality, Look, Feel we give this truck A+

Favorite Features

Remote Start Off Key Chain and IPHONE! Backup Camera with Reverse Sensors! Cruise Control allows you to DIAL UP YOUR DIGITAL SPEED setting. Second Row Captains Chair Seats Recline & Go Fwd Backward. Bluetooth Displays calls in Digital Readout of Speedo Dash area directly in front of you. 3 row fold down with Headrests and good Legroom. I mean really what this truck gave us for $36,900 has been unbelievable.

Suggested Improvements

ZERO, please GM don't screw this up! Everything is done above expectations and for a reasonable price!