Do not like my new Traverse
By ldewar on
2011 Chevrolet Traverse LS 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I have had 3 GM mini vans before this vehicle and loved each of them. I wanted to buy another mini van, but GM stopped makeing them. I reluctantly bought this vehicle as it has only a few inches shorter wheelbase. I do not like the look of the exterior, the console takes up a lot of space--no longer can the passenger get up and move to the back while traveling. I find the seat design very uncomfortable and my back is in pain constantly and it rides a lot rougher than my mini vans did. The interior is smaller, etc. I do not like the large wheels and I get lousy gas mileage (19 mpg Hwy). My mini vans would get up to 26 mpg. Wish I hadn't bought it! It is peppy on the highway.
Favorite Features
Don't think I have any favorite features!
Suggested Improvements
Get rid of the console, make it larger and higher. More comfortable seats would be nice and smaller wheels. I want to sit up higher and I want better gas mileage!
By johnboy18
on 11/24/11 10:52 AM (PST)

HI.idewar just have a question, if youare so unhappy with this traverse, why did you buy it? Does any body test drive cars any more? I would like to here back why you dropped 35000 or so and not research it HAPPY THANKSGIVING