2011 Chevrolet Traverse - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Traverse model:
Suite
By Nick on 09/18/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Traverse LT1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is a suite ride. Not a misspelling, the interior is larger then some motels. I moved out of a Toyota and I am amazed at the quality of this vehicle. Solid ride, excellent handling, fun to drive, easy to maneuver. My job puts me in dozens of rental cars in a year. I drove a Traverse and immediately started looking to buy. It is the nicest overall vehicle I have been exposed to in the last 5 years. GM got this one right!

Love the Interior
By Joe on 08/30/10 14:44 PM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Traverse LT1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Just picked up a 2011 Traverse (FWD) and love it. Thought that sizing down from a full-size Tahoe would be harder but it really isn't. The interior design is great, we actually prefer the cloth. Cup holders everywhere, tons of storage in dash, console, glove box, etc and the seat configuration is the best. 3rd row that folds truly flat and the 2nd even folds down pretty flat too. TONS of space, great V6 performance. Really a good deal for the money. Sharp looking body style too. Good job America and Chevrolet. I knew you have it in you!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse in VA is:

$125 per month*