2011 Chevrolet Traverse Consumer Reviews 4

2011 Chevrolet Traverse - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Traverse model:
Love this new car
By Roger on 10/03/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Traverse LT2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is a perfect car. The back window is a little hard to see out of while backing but the rear view mirror camera helps with this. I feel safe and sound with the On-Star. XM radio is a blast. and the kids love the DVD. Best thing about the car is the room of a mini van without the look of one. Plenty of power also and have not towed yet nice to have the package. and for its size the MPG is not bad.

Great Vehicle for the money.
By Lunar on 09/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Traverse LT1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We bought a LT1 and added the rear view camera feature because the visibility through the rear window is minimal. The ride is firm and quiet and the 6 speed transmit ion makes it smooth and very peppy. Used to drive a minivan, we found that the cargo space is limited but adequate for our needs, when we test drove them, we found that the 4 wheel drive version felt a little heavy on takeoff, so we choose the FWD with traction control. We love the looks and body stile and the interior is quite luxurious for the price.

Suite
By Nick on 09/18/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Traverse LT1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is a suite ride. Not a misspelling, the interior is larger then some motels. I moved out of a Toyota and I am amazed at the quality of this vehicle. Solid ride, excellent handling, fun to drive, easy to maneuver. My job puts me in dozens of rental cars in a year. I drove a Traverse and immediately started looking to buy. It is the nicest overall vehicle I have been exposed to in the last 5 years. GM got this one right!

Love the Interior
By Joe on 08/30/10 14:44 PM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Traverse LT1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Just picked up a 2011 Traverse (FWD) and love it. Thought that sizing down from a full-size Tahoe would be harder but it really isn't. The interior design is great, we actually prefer the cloth. Cup holders everywhere, tons of storage in dash, console, glove box, etc and the seat configuration is the best. 3rd row that folds truly flat and the 2nd even folds down pretty flat too. TONS of space, great V6 performance. Really a good deal for the money. Sharp looking body style too. Good job America and Chevrolet. I knew you have it in you!