2011 Chevrolet Traverse SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Traverse model:
Cheaply assembled, Money Pit.
By nathanrobert on 05/14/13 06:45 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Traverse SUV LT1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Bought in July of 2010. We're at 50K miles now. Problems we've had that aren't normal wear-and-tear include: Interior and exterior parts snapping out of place too easily. "Service Stabilitrak" malfunction. Car stalls and reduces engine power unexpectly, Has happened numerous times even after being serviced. Very frustating issue. Cracked engine mount. Bearing failure with the steering column. AC non-funcitioning two springs in a row. Gas mileage has been unwhelming, that's was expected as we do mostly city driving. Car is decent when things are working, but overall, it's just bee a money pit with too many headaches for what was a brand new car when we purchased.

Great Vehicle for the money.
By Lunar on 09/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Traverse SUV LT1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We bought a LT1 and added the rear view camera feature because the visibility through the rear window is minimal. The ride is firm and quiet and the 6 speed transmit ion makes it smooth and very peppy. Used to drive a minivan, we found that the cargo space is limited but adequate for our needs, when we test drove them, we found that the 4 wheel drive version felt a little heavy on takeoff, so we choose the FWD with traction control. We love the looks and body stile and the interior is quite luxurious for the price.

Suite
By Nick on 09/18/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Traverse SUV LT1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is a suite ride. Not a misspelling, the interior is larger then some motels. I moved out of a Toyota and I am amazed at the quality of this vehicle. Solid ride, excellent handling, fun to drive, easy to maneuver. My job puts me in dozens of rental cars in a year. I drove a Traverse and immediately started looking to buy. It is the nicest overall vehicle I have been exposed to in the last 5 years. GM got this one right!

Love the Interior
By Joe on 08/30/10 14:44 PM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Traverse SUV LT1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Just picked up a 2011 Traverse (FWD) and love it. Thought that sizing down from a full-size Tahoe would be harder but it really isn't. The interior design is great, we actually prefer the cloth. Cup holders everywhere, tons of storage in dash, console, glove box, etc and the seat configuration is the best. 3rd row that folds truly flat and the 2nd even folds down pretty flat too. TONS of space, great V6 performance. Really a good deal for the money. Sharp looking body style too. Good job America and Chevrolet. I knew you have it in you!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse Suv in VA is:

$126 per month*