2011 Chevrolet Traverse - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Traverse model:
Not as good as everyone says it is...Lacks Reliability
By faith7430 on 10/08/11 14:03 PM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have less than 5000 miles in less than 3 months and the car has been into the shop at least 10 times already. The actuator motor was replaced in under 1000 miles, the entire computer went out in less than 2000 miles, which left me stranded in the middle of the night away from home, and there has continued to be one thing after another going wrong with this vehicle. Too bad GM won't stand behind their vehicles cause all I have gotten from them is the run around and a "maintenance package". I just want a reliable vehicle and I didn't think that was too much to ask for when I purchased it.

Very good vehicle
By ktflorida on 02/06/11 13:39 PM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a 2011 FWD LTZ Traverse - traded in an '07 Escalade for better MPG and interior design. I love being able to go from cargo hauling to 6 or 7 passengers without picking up 50 lb seats (like I had to in the Escalade). Power is good, LTZ has all the comforts (DVD, heated/cooled seats, bluetooth, ipod integration, etc.). Recently got 22 mpg on a 600 mile trip with 5 passengers and luggage. This is a very good vehicle.

The Best For My Best
By Huggy Bear on 10/16/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The is the best vehicle out there for my family. I have three girls with one on the way so I really needed a bigger vehicle from the large size sedan we had. The front grille, which looks really nice, made me want to look into this vehicle. When I went in for a test drive, I immediately loved the smooth drive for a large size crossover. There are plenty of settings to personalize for any driver. The cup holders, which is very important, can hold firm almost any size containers. The vented and heated leather seats are awesome. Navigation is easy to use. The dual sunroof was a great selling point. We also got the dual DVD system so the girls can watch two different things. Plenty of storage.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse in VA is:

$115 per month*