2011 Chevrolet Traverse - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Traverse model:
Do not like my new Traverse
By ldewar on 11/05/11 11:07 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Traverse LS 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have had 3 GM mini vans before this vehicle and loved each of them. I wanted to buy another mini van, but GM stopped makeing them. I reluctantly bought this vehicle as it has only a few inches shorter wheelbase. I do not like the look of the exterior, the console takes up a lot of space--no longer can the passenger get up and move to the back while traveling. I find the seat design very uncomfortable and my back is in pain constantly and it rides a lot rougher than my mini vans did. The interior is smaller, etc. I do not like the large wheels and I get lousy gas mileage (19 mpg Hwy). My mini vans would get up to 26 mpg. Wish I hadn't bought it! It is peppy on the highway.

Wowee Zowee Batman!
By richinnj on 11/19/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Traverse LS 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

When was the last time you had a smile on your face... simply from driving a new vehicle? This is the one that will put it there! I am a week in; owned many many vehicles, and none as crisp, comfortable and 'right' for our family as this one. I think GM got this one right because I can tell you that my neighbors have asked to check it out - something they've never done prior. It feels as big as a Tahoe, but drives like an equinox. The acceleration is fantastic, the gas needle hasn't moved in a week of commuting and my back doesn't hurt because of poor seat ergonomics. The kids look lost in the back - they are having a blast. I would even recommend to Adam West.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse in VA is:

$120 per month*