Great value!
By ME on
2010 Chevrolet Traverse LT1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I just traded my sport truck off for the vehicle for reliability and for the three kids, I am impressed with it a lot better than the $30k Uplander that GM bought back from us last year because of major problems! The Traverse handles good, lots of power, rides like a truck with the 18's and sets high for pride ha,ha gas mileage is not what I expected we get about 20 mpg avg I think it will be better when I put synthetics in the engine after first oil change. And I wish we would of got the LT2 with entertainment package and the 2nd row captain's chairs for the kids but all in all it's a great replacement for a minivan, for people like me with pride, no more guys doing the minivan walk of shame!
Favorite Features
I love the way it sets high with the all terrain tires, good engine performance, handling and ride is superb, comfortable interior with bolstering and the feel of none domestic engineering!
Suggested Improvements
It needs standard 2nd row captain chairs make rear seat more useful a better flowing exhaust than the 2 1/4" crap, this same engine made 305 hp in the Camaro with better exhaust and more GM accessories available for people like me that upgrade vehicles to save money on car payments!