First Chevy Ever - Happy I did
By m298908 on
2010 Chevrolet Traverse LT1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
This is my first venture into a Chevy (or any GM car). We have been a Subaru family, but now that a third kid is on the way we needed a third row. We are one of the no-minivan families. Captains chairs in the middle were a must since you can't get to the third row if you have car seats on the middle row. Extremely safe - avoided 2 accidents already (northeast has slippery weather). I never had traction control before and it saved me prob $15,000 accident. Drives great with wonderful pickup - big engine and 6 speed helps a lot with that. Very little road noise. Mileage is pretty good (16 MPG with little highway) thanks to switching to AWD only when it needs it. Highly Recommended!
Favorite Features
Backup Camera, Rear parking sensors, sliding middle row captains chairs, Onstar, bluetooth, tons of storage compartments
Suggested Improvements
The radio and all console displays are still in the 1980's - those typical GM blue LED dot-matrix displays. Limits displays and probably functionality of radio and odometer features. Not a big deal, because it all works fine. They should add LATCH to third row.