2010 Chevrolet Traverse Consumer Review: Comfortable Ride

2010 Chevrolet Traverse - Consumer Review

Comfortable Ride
By GAChevyOwner on

2010 Chevrolet Traverse LT2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have now had the Traverse for 10 months and it's extremely comfortable. Can't feel road bumps which is nice! I have a 1 hour commute each way with lots of traffic and get the promised 17 MPG in the city. Haven't had a chance to take a long road trip yet, but the couple of short trips we have taken, we are extremely happy. I have had full grown adults in the 3rd row and all have said the room is great. The only complaint I have is the side mirrors need to be redesigned. Water collects on them in the rain and makes it impossible to see, with the huge blind spots in this vehicle, the side mirrors are a must! I wish the sun/moonroof had a hard cover to block out sun when needed.

Leg and head room, temp controls, cargo space, cargo compartment, Sun roof/moonroof

Redesign side mirrors (need to be recessed as to not collect rain water), shade for sun/moonroof should be a complete block rather than the cheap mesh cover. MGP could be improved with today's technology.