2010 Chevrolet Traverse Consumer Reviews 4

2010 Chevrolet Traverse - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Traverse model:
Traverse LT1
By Sharon on 06/17/10 12:15 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Traverse LT1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We love our Traverse. However, my husband is 6-6 & we had to have the footrest removed which leaves a hole in the floor & 2 bolts sticking up. GM is trying to come up with a fix which seems to be pretty easy - create a flat cover instead of the foot rest. The foot rest takes of 3" of leg room. We bought the vehicle because we were told the foot rest could be removed without any problems. Just trying to get the fix completed. 100% satisfied otherwise. Our sales person was wonderful.

An excellent vehicle for familes.
By farmerjohn on 06/03/10 09:58 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Traverse LT1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We traded our Jeep Liberty in for the Traverse because we have two children and often drive to vacation destinations. The Traverse is a perfect alternative to a minivan, having lots of room for passengers and plenty more for cargo. Despite the extensive list of suggested improvements, this vehicle is a great vale compared to the others we looked at - the Acadia and the Enclave.

Better Than expected
By Brent on 05/28/10 04:22 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Traverse LT1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my Traverse almost 4 months ago and have put on 8,000 miles. We took 6 adults from Wisconsin to Maryland on a trip and averaged 19-20 MPG fully loaded. Everyone was comfortable and had room to move. If we would have had to take two vehicles we would have had to have been getting 40 MPG and would not have been comfortable. I drive this vehicle daily and average 22-23 MPG. I am very happy with its performance. During the first 2,000 miles I could only get about 18 MPG.

Great value!
By ME on 05/13/10 15:51 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Traverse LT1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I just traded my sport truck off for the vehicle for reliability and for the three kids, I am impressed with it a lot better than the $30k Uplander that GM bought back from us last year because of major problems! The Traverse handles good, lots of power, rides like a truck with the 18's and sets high for pride ha,ha gas mileage is not what I expected we get about 20 mpg avg I think it will be better when I put synthetics in the engine after first oil change. And I wish we would of got the LT2 with entertainment package and the 2nd row captain's chairs for the kids but all in all it's a great replacement for a minivan, for people like me with pride, no more guys doing the minivan walk of shame!

Chevy Knocks it out of the Park!
By Raymond on 05/12/10 08:21 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Considered Acadia, Toyota (faithful fan of them), mini-vans. This beat them all. Chevy did it right with this vehicle. Driving LTZ with everything. Size and mileage are ok, but comfort TOTALLY makes up for it. Very good mixture of minivan/suv/car. Excellent storage and room. We have a young family of 4. We purchase all vehicles and drive them 'til the end. This one (hopefully) will be quite a ride 'til then!

2010 Traverse
By Tim Moore on 05/02/10 19:06 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Traverse LS 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The best vehicle that I have ever owned. Chevy is going to make a huge comeback from bankruptcy protection with vehicles like this. I would rather own this over a comparable Toyota. Two years ago, I wouldn't have said that.

I want my Yukon back!
By LK on 04/30/10 18:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Traverse LT2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I downsized from a Yukon to save gas and I am very disappointed with this vehicle. It's only getting about 3 - 4 miles per mile better mileage than the Yukon and it rates nowhere near the Yukon from my experience in the week I have owned the Traverse. Buy a Yukon or Tahoe instead and you will be happier.

Satisfied customer
By Steve Hamachi on 04/23/10 22:51 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Traverse LT2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We are very satisfied with this car. It's fun and easy to drive, and it has plenty of power. We love the side mirrors,the back up camera, and the cargo space. Actually, one of the main reasons we decided on the Traverse was because of the generous cargo space. We purchased running boards and think they are a must, and should be an automatic part of the car.

Good vehicle
By J on 04/20/10 20:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Traverse LS 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Great driving, plenty of room, storage space, stereo, good power, 26.5 mpg on 300 mi trip. Very happy with Traverse!

Cool mini van thats not a mini van!
By dustin on 04/18/10 00:20 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Traverse LT2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Growing family. Researched Odyssey, Sienna, Acadia, Enclave. Chevy has done an exceptional job melding family car practicality and economy with cool car styling and pep together into one. My wife and I LOVE driving it, kids seem happy too. Traverse is the perfect fit for us based on style, comfort options and cost. "Like a minivan buts its not", is the best way to put it. Had to punch it while merging to avoid a big rig there was no problem, lots of pep, even felt sporty. Excellent safety! extremely low road noise even with the dual sunroofs. Bose sound system is totally worth your dollar. The DVD system is awesome, keeps the kiddos so happy on the road. It felt good to buy American.