2010 Chevrolet Traverse SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Traverse model:
Trade my 07 Tahoe for the 2011 Traverse
By maintainer on 11/11/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Traverse SUV LTZ 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This Vehicle has the seating capacity of my Tahoe with better gas mileage. I don't tow anything so I don't miss the extra horse power of the Tahoe although I do miss the design a little bit. The Traverse is a great vehicle and I love the way I love the way it handle in town and on the HWY. I am getting right at 19 MPG's combined but I still have under 1k miles so that should increase. I love the blue-tooth capabilities and the directions & connections plan with on-star. I can ask for an address and it is downloaded to the Nav system while I am driving.

LTZ 2010
By A on 07/20/10 13:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Traverse SUV LTZ 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Very comfortable, mpg as advertised, lots of space and pep. LTZ package is much better than standard. Chose this car over Enclave and Arcadia because it looks more chunky and tough (Enclave is a little effeminate). Driven Florida/New York twice - excellent performance and comfort.

Bad Fuel Eco
By Ken Long on 06/30/10 11:45 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Traverse SUV LTZ 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Great car but will not get the MPG as ad. best so far 13.9 city have not trip open road at this time. Trade Chevy Suburban. i got better city MPG on it. Wish i had it back. Thinking about return try out GM 60 day return policy see what happens.

Our Traverse LTZ took us cross country!
By Jim on 03/02/10 11:44 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Traverse SUV LTZ 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We bought our 2010 Traverse LTZ Sept. 21st in NC and left for Nevada Sept. 25th. When not driving in heavy 50 MPH headwinds in Arizona, we average 24.4 MPG at 7 MPH over posted speeds. My wife purchased plastic storage containers for our clothes, which we selected the next days wear from when stopping at hotels. Both second and third row seats remained folded flat to maximize needed storage for 5 weeks! The ice chest for bottled water rode strapped in with seat belt across the two second row bucket seats. One flat tire in Las Vegas was caused by construction material & repaired by the local dealership. An oil change was needed in Texas upon our return route. We were very comfortable.

Love it
By TCROTTS on 02/02/10 06:44 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Traverse SUV LTZ 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The traverse is the most comfortable more roomy and handles and drives great. I have mother in law that lives with us and 2 dog that go with us on vacations or wherever it has plenty room and very comfortable for them in the back, the only thing I have had issue with is the lift gate the button on the back will work sometimes and sometimes it want they told me to being it back it need to be synchronized. The only other thing is the gas mileage could be better but it better than any other of the vehicles and its as large inside than the larger suvs so I am happy I bought it.

broke from the rain - won't turn off
By Carl Johnson on 01/19/10 21:01 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Traverse SUV LTZ 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Vehicle sat in the driveway all day due to a bad rainstorm. Wife drove 1 mile to go to a meeting after the storm and the check engine light came on. Engine would NOT TURN OFF even after turning the key to the "OFF" position. You could still place the vehicle in gear and drive with the steering wheel locked!! Will take to the dealership tomorrow (AM) per their request. This is not the dealerships fault, but the manufacturer!! Possible moisture in one of the electrical contacts?? The streets were almost dry when she left (no puddles to drive through). How could this happen on a vehicle with only 386 miles???

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Traverse Suv in VA is:

$135 per month*