2010 Chevrolet Traverse SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Traverse model:
Very satisfied until 92,000
By bobby22345 on 12/02/14 07:33 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Traverse SUV LS 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this Traverse used @ 9000 miles. Really like the car until I took in for an oil change @ 92,000 miles. Advised that one strut was leaking. Replaced both cost $699.00, re-placed brakes $199.00 (which I understand), dealer very liberal in replacing water pump parts @ N/C.; rebuilt steering box @ N/C; still needs steering gear repaired @ $1289.00; advised today that the timing chain belt needs replacing $2000.00. This car was built in Tenn. Evidently they wanted to use all of their parts before closing the plant whether they were of good quality or not. I feel that this car needs re-built. Not a happy camper!!

2010 Traverse
By Tim Moore on 05/02/10 19:06 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Traverse SUV LS 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The best vehicle that I have ever owned. Chevy is going to make a huge comeback from bankruptcy protection with vehicles like this. I would rather own this over a comparable Toyota. Two years ago, I wouldn't have said that.

Good vehicle
By J on 04/20/10 20:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Traverse SUV LS 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Great driving, plenty of room, storage space, stereo, good power, 26.5 mpg on 300 mi trip. Very happy with Traverse!

Love this car!
By JB on 03/05/10 07:30 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Traverse SUV LS 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Terrific handling; quick response; plenty of cargo space for a one month visit across country. We've driven this car 2500 miles from Midwest to FL and back, 20 mpg. City mpg is 16. Console between front seats is problematic. Any plug into cigarette lighter blocks easy access to to cup holders. Rear view for backing is not good. Rear blind spots too big. We don't have that rear view option, but a friend who has one in his 2009 Traverse says he doesn't use it.

Unreliable
By Patrick on 03/03/10 18:41 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Traverse SUV LS 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have approximately 2,200 miles on this vehicle and it is in the shop for the 4th time. Engine light comes on and car does not run properly. The dealer's service department can't figure it out, but stated that GM has had this problem on a number of cars. I have had similar problems with my Tahoe.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Traverse Suv in VA is:

$123 per month*