Love this SUV!
By Jen on
2009 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I have enjoyed this care VERY much! It drives like a dream and is cozy and quiet inside and out. It is wonderful in the snow too, though I haven't driven it in VERY deep snow yet. It sticks to the road and I have yet to slide in bad weather. I feel very safe driving it. My kids love the DVD and XM radio. Gas mileage blows. I think GM needs to be honest in that department. I've had this car for a month now and I can't seem to break 16 mpg no matter what I do. Good thing the car is WONDERFUL in many other aspects...I can overlook the mpg, I guess.
Favorite Features
Body style, cargo, camera, DVD shows up on NAV screen while in park, auto lift gate, interior storage, captain's chairs on second row. Radio/Bluetooth controls on steering wheel, leather is gorgeous! etc, etc, etc...
Suggested Improvements
A real, automatic sunroof cover, not just a weird, awkward fabric thing. Bigger buttons for heat/AC and car info. Too much plastic inside. Second row seat has a flimsy plastic latch to move seat forward. NAV is complicated. Probably my fault;-). Maybe a (big) button to lower DVD player.