2009 Chevrolet Traverse Consumer Review: Is this really a Chevy?

2009 Chevrolet Traverse - Consumer Review

Is this really a Chevy?
By chevy guy on

2009 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

If you took the bowties off this SUV you would not believe it is a Chevy. My wife and I are very impressed. It was a leap of faith to order one without actually seeing one like it and driving it. We are not disappointed. Maybe I am too much of a Chevy man with some bias, but this is one great vehicle to drive and ride in with excellent build quality. We got the LTZ in Black Raven (I think that is what it's called) and it has some metallic it in. Beautiful especially in the sun.

Drive ride and build quality. Lot of room with plenty of cup holders. Love the sliding center console arm rest and storage area. The top of the dash has a nice storage area, too. The inverter is a very nice feature with the 115V outlet in the rear of the console.

Not sure about the bold 2-tone interior color options. If you get certain exterior colors (ie, black) the color mated with either the cashmiere or grey is dark black. We got cashmiere & it's a little bold for us but getting used to it. Whish they had more color combo options.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review