2009 Chevrolet Traverse 3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - I love the Traverse

2009 Chevrolet Traverse - Consumer Review

LT2 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic)

I love the Traverse
By Mrs. Smitty on

2009 Chevrolet Traverse LT2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I had to chime in and defend my Traverse. We have had the car for one year now and we love it. It's a very comfortable and quiet ride. We have not experienced any of the rear end noises others seems to be having. We have two kids and a dog and love the flexibility of the seating - we can haul 5 kids and a dog, or a bunch of lumber. The sun roof is a nice feature although we don't use as much as I thought we would because of the noise and wind (we do a lot of highway driving). My husband and to talk me into an SUV - but I'm glad that he did. We test drove the Flex and some other vehicles similar to the Traverse and found the Traverse to offer to most style and value for our money.

Favorite Features

Deep console storage, able to flip down some of all of seats, back hatch opens and closes with touch of button on key fab or on hatch.

Suggested Improvements

The rear bucket seats could be more comfortable - they should be able to recline a little. Makes it hard to snooze on long trips.