2009 Chevrolet Traverse 3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - I hate my Traverse, never

2009 Chevrolet Traverse SUV - Consumer Review

2009 Chevrolet Traverse LS 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I hate my Traverse, never buy gm again
By I HATE MY TRAVERSE!! on

2009 Chevrolet Traverse LS 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Very disgraceful gm, Chevrolet and dealership customer service, servicing, corporate office, deceptive dealer, 4019 miles dead no start, very poor 12.5 mpg, transmission issues, engine noises whistle knocking, brake squeals, poor visibility front bumper and backing, interior light stayed on 2 hours battery save feature malfunctioned, XM annoying calls, gm owner for 25 yrs and I'm done, will never buy gm again. Should of bought Honda/Hyundai. Stay away. Driver side under doors a small bar to protect plastic gas tanks on impact, hope it works? Driver window shimmy off track, dealer did not do detailing ripped me off $398. Gm/Chevy customer service no support claim dealers independently owned and can't help me.

Favorite Features

Wish I could get my money back. GM will lose this 25 yr customer who's owned 2 gm's at most times. I will never buy gm again! Don't ever make a turn in front of someone very hesitant acceleration and stumbles. Blind spots. Need better cup holders and cabin filter for allergies pollen etc.

Suggested Improvements

See above and:oil filter bad design, interior gets dirty easy, I have a larger truck and get better mpg (very deceptive) service claims mpg nothing can be done for me to see dealer bought at. Paid for rewards program and never received. Salesperson decptively charged extra for White. GMAC disgraceful too.