2009 Chevrolet Traverse 3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great Vehicle

2009 Chevrolet Traverse SUV - Consumer Review

2009 Chevrolet Traverse LS 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Great Vehicle
By ChevyTrav on

2009 Chevrolet Traverse LS 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Can't find too much to complain about yet with this car. It's roomy and rides well. A lot of nice features come with it standard (i.e. XM radio, OnStar, built in phone). Gas mileage has been as advertised so far. I guess there are two things that are slightly bothersome about it and both have already been mentioned by the editors. It tends to be a bit slow to downshift and there is a fair amount of plastic in the car. However, these two minor imperfections really haven't bothered me that much. Overall, I feel that this is a quality car that Chevrolet has put out. I would recommend this car to the person who needs space, towing capacity, and decent gas mileage to go along with it.

Favorite Features

Split seating. This is a wonderful feature! I also like the quiet, smooth ride.

Suggested Improvements

The air "recycle" button for the air conditioning and heating will only recycle the air when the knob is set to send air through the panels (or panel and floor). I want it to recycle the air even when I have it on defrost so that I don't have to smell other people's exhaust!