Consider me a fan!
By Jason on
2009 Chevrolet Traverse LT1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I've owned my Traverse for a few weeks, and have put 700 miles on it. So far, it's been everything that I've expected, and I expected great things. There is plenty of room for my family of four (2 yr old and 7 mo old). Sliding the 2nd row seats back as far as they go gives a ton of room to get the kids in and out of their car seats. The cargo room behind the 3rd row fits our ginormous double stroller with no issues. I get 22-24 MPG on the hwy and 19 overall. Not bad, but I feel it could be better. The roof rack cross rails whistle terribly above 50MPH (I've removed them since). The 3rd row would be a tight fit for 3 average size adults, little head and hip room (I'm 5'9" 189lbs).
Favorite Features
Exterior design Seat cloth is very nice and nice looking Backup sonar and camera Large cargo capacity
Suggested Improvements
Only 2 LATCH positions in outside of 2nd row bench. Adding 1 to the middle would allow 2 carseats to be LATCHed and still let a seat slide forward to access the 3rd row Front 12V outlet is right above the cup holder. Larger plugs may hang over cup holder. Only 1 front 12V outlet.