Back pain from seats
By Frank on
2009 Chevrolet Traverse LT1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I drove this traverse for the first time from NY. To Florida taking the family to Disney and was very uncomfortable because the head rest is bent forward and the only way to get the head rest to align at proper angle is by reclining the back of the seat to an over relaxed recline. Anyway the day after arriving my back went out and I couldn't even stand up. Vac ruined. Just drove the car yesterday for 20 minutes and my back hurts today as I write. Also dealer sticker says 17 -24 mpg we avg 12.5 mpg city- on Disney trip 2400 miles round trip we avg 16.7 all highway. GM is deceitful, buy Ford.
Favorite Features
back up camera screen is the rear view mirror. nice steering radius and acceleration. standard third row seat with very convenient fold up process from rear bumper.
Suggested Improvements
Recall front seats they are a lawsuit in the making as I currently seek legal advice. Give people back money for false gas mileage advertising or the option to return the vehicle for a full refund. Oh yeah stop lying on your commercials that you paid back your bail out. 5 years ahead of schedule