2009 Chevrolet Traverse Consumer Review: Amazing SUV!

2009 Chevrolet Traverse - Consumer Review

Amazing SUV!
By Narg on

2009 Chevrolet Traverse LT2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This SUV is an eye opener for what it delivers to it's driver. I've purchased driven a number of GM products over the past 18 years, and love how the quality and features that GM provides has grown continueally during that time. Yes, they used to be bad 20 years ago. But today, wow! Do not miss out on trying a Traverse before you buy anything. Even the dealership experience was the best I've ever had too. I'm moving from a full size pickup to this mid-sized SUV. Originally planned to buy a Tahoe, but the economy has downsized my buying ability slightly. Thank goodness GM made this SUV, it fits perfectly!

The ride must not be missed, it is excellent. The nav system is very nice and quick to respond to controls. Room inside the Trav is actually bigger than a Tahoe! The remote auto-start has a nice feature with also auto-adjusting air/heat/seat heat/defroster depending on outside temp. Wow!

I tried hard, but really can't think of anything. I did notice one very slight misallignment on dash parts, so what. And, I'd like to see a small increase in the rear DVD screen size. Overall though, this vehicle is amazing.