2009 Traverse
By tigger68 on
2009 Chevrolet Traverse LT1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
We bought our traverse in June 2009 and I had one problem with a computer about a year ago. Then October 2011 came around and our check engine light came on. It was something I don't remember. We took it to the dealer and it was the timing chain and it had been recalled. They had the car for 10 days. Then we had the car back one day and I was driving home from work and it started smoking. We attempted to drive to dealer and did not make it. A transmission clamp broke. they fixed it and then we got it back. We had it back in 4 days. The fixed and have had some hesitation and now transmission module is out? Now back we go again! Dealer has been working with us at least!
Favorite Features
Radio--- seating---- lift gate
Suggested Improvements
WARRANTY---- make it 100,000 bumber to bumper because I am out of warranty and am not happy with the fact that I will be making serious repairs when the powertrain is out. I have 47,000 miles on it now and am waiting for them to say it is not covered! I will fight tooth and nail since they had to pull my engine for a timing belt!