Avoid GM Trash Talk
By silencedogoode on
2009 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)
This Trailblazer was the worst road commode I have ever owned. The quality at GM sucks. At 5k mi the trans. slipped. At 8k mi the heater core plugged, and 10k,,,heater core again. Dexcool was eating the seals. At 13k mi, the engine suddenly locked up, after a tow, the dealer told me the eng. was blown. GM at first would not honor the warranty,,,no surprise with Obama at the helm. Squeaks, rattles, loose, and cheap plastic trim, everywhere you look, I was disgusted. I drove this mechanical [violative content deleted] to a Subaru dealer, and bought an 09' Outback LL Bean. Wow! What a difference.
Favorite Features
It's now 2011, and 24k mi later, my Outback is the best thing thats ever happened to me. I have done nothing to this car but put gas in it, and change the oil. It is extremely sure footed on the snow, the GM system sucks at this too. Subaru has far outpaced GM in the AWD segment, and left them clinging to the edge of the toilet bowl in quality. [violative content deleted].
Suggested Improvements
Close the doors at GM. Pretend it never happened. Fondly remember the classics of the 50's and 60's they made, and move on down the road of life without anymore democrats in the driver seat.
By carsrme2
on 12/14/11 16:45 PM (PST)

Chevrolet was making Trailblazer's long before Barack Obama became president. Furthermore he has NOTHING to do with the production of any General Motors product's. You used this forum just for the sole purpose of slamming the president & a political party.