Used 2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV Consumer Reviews - 46 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:

Wow
By Kimberly Heck

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love this vehicle. I have problems with low back pain and seats are a great fit for me. This car drives like a dream with tight ride, a little softer than a Mercedes. I managed to get this car with the 5.3 engine and I am very impressed with the performance and I have no problems merging into busy Dallas traffic. The turning radius is amazing and can easily manage any U-turn or parking lot space. I know the the fuel economy could be better but I can't complain because I knew that when I bought the vehicle.

The handling and ride. The overall appearance.

I would love to see a diesel, flex fuel or hybrid option

Still great
By darren

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Great power, ride, fuel economy better than expected, all the safety features, the quality is awsome! Better than any Toyota I've ever owned. Will buy my wife an 09

Love My Trailblazer
By Red1

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD w/3LT (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I traded my '05 Equinox for my '08 Trailblazer. It has great pick up and a very comfortable ride.I like the interior styling. The controls are all easy to use. The steering wheel controls were a little confusing at first but I got the hang of it. My 3LT has a lot of nice features, sunroof, Bose Radio w/6 cd changer, blk leather seats with warmers (needed for Chicago winters), recall seating using key remotes. The list goes on. Gas mileage same as Equinox more or less. Right now I am averaging 17.3 in the city (must be the lack of summer traffic).

Comfortable ride and seats, Bose radio, interior controls easy to use.

Gas mileage could always be better but much better than other makes of similar size.

2nd TrailBlazer
By chevy buyer

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV w/3LT (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second TrailBlazer to purchase. The first one I had for four years with vitually no mechanical problems. I love the 2008 and the cosmetic changes to the front and rear end and the wheels! Great black leather interior, sun roof and 6 disc cd. It is really fun to drive and looks good. OnStar is a nice security feature too

Some wind noise from windows

Nice SUV
By Joe

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We traded in a 2005 Saturn Vue because of our growing family. It is more comfortable, quieter, than the Vue. The Vue was much faster due to the Honda V6 that it had, and it was better on gas. For being rwd, the TrailBlazer did great in the snowy season we had in Detroit Michigan. We never got stuck, or slid off the road. We average 15mpg in the city, and 20mpg on the high way.

The sunroof, stability track, and traction control. It is also very comfortable.

Gas mileage, and wind noise on the high way.