2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:
Built Like An Anvil
By Youngturk on 11/27/08 19:19 PM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV w/2LT (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second Trailblazer. I had my first for three years without one single problem. And although some people might think the styling is a bit dated, it's unpretentious, and as functional and reliable a vehicle as you could ask for. Comfortable and fun to drive. And the inline six is bulletproof. This is one solid, well-built vehicle.

TrailBlazer Fan
By TrailblazerFan on 11/26/08 07:53 AM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV w/3LT (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Drive the rest. The TrailBlazer is comfortable, powerful, roomy, handles fairly well, tows a lot, has all the gadgets. This is my second and I wasn't prepared to spend $5-10 grand more for a car with slightly better handling. These cars are bulletproof and in '06-'08 all the kinks have been worked out of this proven truckster. Rides smooth. Drive one and see for yourself. 100K trans and for around a grand get a 100K bumper-bumper and you are good to go. Buy American, save a family!

Impressive
By Wvasko on 10/11/08 14:31 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV w/2LT (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Saw it, liked it, drove it, bought it. It was a great experience. The ride is smooth, acceleration good for nice sized rig and 6 cylinders. Exceptionally comfortable easy, to load groceries etc. Easy to get into and exit. Some don't like the seat belts, I do as they are lower than most and not across neck. We have been averaging 18.5 mpg. I was very impressed going over the bumps etc.

Great SUV
By stephanie on 09/25/08 07:05 AM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I drove Jeeps for years. I am so glad I made the switch to my TrailBlazer. I can only say great things about it! Would recomend it to anyone looking for a midsize suv! We have plenty power to tow our camper and boat. Better gas mileage than expected!

Wow
By Kimberly Heck on 08/16/08 19:41 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love this vehicle. I have problems with low back pain and seats are a great fit for me. This car drives like a dream with tight ride, a little softer than a Mercedes. I managed to get this car with the 5.3 engine and I am very impressed with the performance and I have no problems merging into busy Dallas traffic. The turning radius is amazing and can easily manage any U-turn or parking lot space. I know the the fuel economy could be better but I can't complain because I knew that when I bought the vehicle.

Still great
By darren on 08/05/08 20:49 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Great power, ride, fuel economy better than expected, all the safety features, the quality is awsome! Better than any Toyota I've ever owned. Will buy my wife an 09

Love My Trailblazer
By Red1 on 06/19/08 13:01 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD w/3LT (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I traded my '05 Equinox for my '08 Trailblazer. It has great pick up and a very comfortable ride.I like the interior styling. The controls are all easy to use. The steering wheel controls were a little confusing at first but I got the hang of it. My 3LT has a lot of nice features, sunroof, Bose Radio w/6 cd changer, blk leather seats with warmers (needed for Chicago winters), recall seating using key remotes. The list goes on. Gas mileage same as Equinox more or less. Right now I am averaging 17.3 in the city (must be the lack of summer traffic).

2nd TrailBlazer
By chevy buyer on 05/10/08 13:34 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV w/3LT (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second TrailBlazer to purchase. The first one I had for four years with vitually no mechanical problems. I love the 2008 and the cosmetic changes to the front and rear end and the wheels! Great black leather interior, sun roof and 6 disc cd. It is really fun to drive and looks good. OnStar is a nice security feature too

Nice SUV
By Joe on 05/07/08 09:51 AM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We traded in a 2005 Saturn Vue because of our growing family. It is more comfortable, quieter, than the Vue. The Vue was much faster due to the Honda V6 that it had, and it was better on gas. For being rwd, the TrailBlazer did great in the snowy season we had in Detroit Michigan. We never got stuck, or slid off the road. We average 15mpg in the city, and 20mpg on the high way.

Great SUV for the money
By Ron on 03/10/08 17:52 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I was a first time buyer of a Toyota product and after two years traded it on a Chevy TrailBlazer, best thing I've ever done. Great ride, plenty of power, good ride even on the long trips, good gas mileage, lots of head and leg room. Just a great fun to drive SUV. Next time I will stick with GM.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.