2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:
Trailblazer Still Stacks Up
By JEM77 on 03/02/10 10:36 AM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV w/2LT (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Think about price and reliability and you'll find the Trailblazer LT really holds up. This is my second and it has plenty of power, comfort, and a price point that allows for many extras including a factory sunroof. It goes anywhere and I never have had an issue with it. The 4WD is an option as well, I live in FL so no need. The critics ratings are often harsh because it's been around a while and not cache, but note owner ratings, owners love the car.

nice ride
By steve on 02/17/10 18:59 PM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

love the car great in snow... would buy again

Interior and features
By Ron Adkins on 02/07/10 07:42 AM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Lumbar support knob came off in hand. Very poor indeed. Cable cover by mirror also fell off. Styling has a lot to be desired. Sound system very poor. Locking system locks you out if you leave key in ignition, very frustrating.

Great Car
By Jerbo on 01/23/10 12:54 PM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV w/2LT (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love driving the vehicle, has great handling and the best audio's in any car I have been in. Will but this type or very model over and over again. The only downside is the gas mileage which is expected with a large SUV.

Trailblazer Blazes
By Jenny on 01/04/10 11:03 AM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Purchased our TB as a demo w/ 500 miles, great deal, great car! Drives and handles very well, much better than the Fords my family has owned. Has great space for our two carseats in the backseat and a smaller or thinner person in the middle when necessary. Cargo space is perfect, can fit strollers & groceries with room to spare. Easy to find and operate controls, love the electric seat adj as husband & I are 1 ft diff in height, can easily adj to our needs. Have had no problems whatsoever with routine maintenance. Gas mileage is as expected for an SUV. OnStar is a major bonus, especially when you have kids. Travels well for short & long distances - would definitely purchase again!

Well built
By Harold W. on 11/04/09 18:30 PM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV w/3LT (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Bought this program Trailblazer with 7500 miles on it. Now has 16700 and I don't have one complaint. It is one of the best handling vehicle I have driven. Very comfortable on long trips.I have not had anything to complain about and I would buy another one.

Worse car I could have purchased
By Gentletouch on 10/28/09 17:00 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased my TB new with 21 miles on it. Two months later my computers went out. I blew the horn and the car died. Took a week for the dealership to figure what was actually wrong with the truck, and took another week and a half to fix it. I have a funny noisy from the wheels now when I back up. Dealer said it was rocks and it would go away, but it didn’t. The stabilitrack light comes on all the time for no reason. When I went to trade the TB in the value on it is next to nothing. I wouldn’t recommend this care to anybody.

Happy so far...
By Derek on 10/21/09 10:38 AM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We recently purchased a 2008 Chevy TrailBlazer 1LT... our first American built car after a trio of Nissans.We are very happy with our purchase so far. Excellent ride,expected fuel mileage 15city/21hwy,excellent space for each passenger,a real surprise. We were not set on a TrailBlazer but after our purchase we would not hesitate to purchase a newer more updated version if it was produced.

2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer
By superniceman on 09/11/09 12:25 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Best SUV for the price! Have driven quite a number of new and used SUV's. In my opinion it was well worth the price I paid! Very comfortable to sit in, controls within easy reach, well designed. The front bottom seats are especially long, which relieves leg stress on long trips! Very stable on the road, even at 70. Hardly any sway around corners. Great fuel economy with 6 cylinder engine. Plenty of passing power. All the bells and whistles. Very roomy trunk. Great CD sound system. Easy to reach oil filter.

TB5.3v8
By Nick Ricc on 06/21/09 04:28 AM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

First TB was 02, and didn't like 4.2. Was traded for 04 Tahoe that was great, but I was offered special incentives to trade on a 08TB 5.3, and have enjoyed it ever since. MPG average is about 18.2 and seems to improve with middle grade 89.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.