Worst Car I Ever Had!!
By browndawg on
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)
This car looks great and is fun to drive but don't let that fool you. This car has been nothing but trouble since day one. The engine started to idle rough. The dealer told me "that is what a performance vehicle feels like". Sorry to say ...I don't think so! Would you be happy with a corvette idling rough? Well this is the same engine!! Then it started to fall apart. Door trims, molding, undercarriage rust (never seen snow, I live in L.A.) Then the transmission went immediately followed by the ignition switch and now again the transmission less than 3 weeks later. GM/Chevy has not been stand up either. I am GM family! Not willing to help or offer to buy back. Don't buy this or any Chevrolet!
Favorite Features
The 6.0 engine is awesome and the car is very stylish. But the rest leaves a bad taste in mouth.
Suggested Improvements
The entire vehicle breaks down frequently and things are always coming off or loose like the moldings and other little parts. Warranty should cover the entire car! Put a transmission in the car that works! Treat you customers w/ Respect and care as they buying your product.