Perfect for the price
By demonspeed on
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)
My fiance and I purchased our TrailBlazer as a third vehicle for road trips to visit family in the north east. Gas mileage isn't stellar, but for the type of vehicle it is, I think it's fine. Interior is basic, but that's exactly what we wanted - and it fits the price. The exterior is very Chevrolet and brawny. The tight turning radius is extremely welcomed in the congested traffic we have in DC. The ride is great for a BOF SUV and it feels nimble and brakes adequately for it's size. Acceleration is fine, but at times it feels as though it could use some more power. I guess I'm spoiled as my daily driver is a 2005 GTO. Overall, the vehicle is perfect for our needs.
Favorite Features
The turning radius is EXCELLENT for the size. The styling is great and it's very confident in snow and ice, even when left in 2wd.
Suggested Improvements
As the TrailBlazer is discontinued in favor of "softer" crossovers, there is not much that could be done. I will always recommend more power. I also wish it sat a bit more level as there is a bit of a rake. This doesn't seem to affect performance, but it looks awkward on such a large vehicle.