Love my SS
By Shep on
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV AWD w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)
I was looking for something practical, then I test drove the TrailBlazer SS. I forgot all about gas mileage when I put my foot on the gas, come 395 hp in a SUV, Corvette base block engine, Chevy you went to far. The interior a little sporty for a 51 year old, I think not. This vehicle still turns head a 21/2 years old. The Bose sound system is awesome, it handles like a sports car, but with enough comfort to make a trip through the mountains fun. Who knew radio (XM) could sound so good, I just purchased 3 years so I would always have it. Overall my TrailBlazer SS is a bunch of fun, although an ave. of 13 mpg in the city is tough.
Favorite Features
395 hp. Sporty looks. XM radio and hands off telephone. The SS interior, leather and suede is nice, it could be a little nicer with either some real wood or maybe sporty aluminum gages.
Suggested Improvements
Dual exhaust the one tailpipe in the rear is kind of whimpy. Also $100.00 for an oil change is a little on the high end, synthetic oil I was told. The same high performance with just a little better gas mileage.