Great Vehicle, Love it!
By worf1 on
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)
I bought this vehicle in December last year with 160k kms. Its condition does not reflect that many kilometers at all, any one who gets in the passenger seat asks me if this is a brand new vehicle; the black leather interior looks amazing and the level of comfort is outstanding especially in the 2 front powered seats. The I6 4.2 provides more than adequate power, I haven't had the chance to test it pulling anything yet, I will eventually to the country where I will find out its towing and off road capabilities. This one was born in the US in 2007 and imported into Canada a while later. I am very pleased with my purchase and I think I will keep it for very long.
Favorite Features
I love the front power seats, and the fact that they have the memory option is great for when I feel like taking a nap or relaxing reclining it all the way. The turning radius is another great feature, I can parallel park in the city easier than many other mid size or even compact cars. Even though the safety ratings are not the best ones for this type of vehicle I feel very safe and comfortable. I usually take the longest route to commute so I can enjoy the most of it every single day. Sitting in traffic becomes a pleasure in my TB.
Suggested Improvements
I think the space in the cabin can use more storage compartments. A place to store the sunglasses, coins, etc. The front cup holders are a bit awkward; it is a bit difficult to put in or take off a regular cup out of the front cup holders when the shifter is in park.