Great SUV value
By PJ Miller on
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)
I have owned two TrailBlazers and both provided great ownership. This latest vehicle is an LT model (the previous one was an LS) and we really like the added features. We have leather and a sunroof, and the 17-inch wheels. The color is Moondust metallic and is really a nice color (doesn't show the dirt as much). We also have the OnStar and XM radio options which are wonderful. This vehicle provides a nice ride and good utility with the rear seats down. I avg. about 18.2 MPG in town and 19.9 MPG on the h'way. at 70 MPH (higher MPH the MPG decreases). For an SUV this size and comfort I don't consider that too bad. I have regular maintenace done and have had no issues with both TrailBlazers.
Favorite Features
Really enjoy the leather and sunroof as well as the XM radio. The 4-wheel drive feature is easy and convenient to use. I find it quite comfortable for long trips.
Suggested Improvements
Wish GM would offer a hybrid version of this SUV like the Tahoe. Also wish they would 'spruce-up' the interior a bit to make it look richer, like on the Envoy or Buick version.