Fun!
By Golf26guy on
2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)
I was going to buy a Corvette, and have a second vehicle for a daily driver. That was all until I drove my 3/SS TrailBlazer. I have driven many rental car regular TrailBlazers, and the difference is amazing. You wouldn't think you're in the same manufacturer's vehicle. Word of advice, if you buy one, do not put a straight pipe on it, way way too loud. Gas mileage stinks, but its a 6.0 V8. It's very fun to drive on the twisties, but not as fast as I initially thought. Can't beat a Mustang GT, or a Z28, however it does accelerate hard, and shifts very hard - I really like that part. Beat a 350Z, and any other SUV with the exception of the Jeep Grand Chrokee SRT8, and Cayenne Turbo. Overall, I absolutely LOVE it! Can't complain.
Favorite Features
Seats - suede and leather. Little badging on the exterior. Gets plenty of looks. Good acceleration, just not up to par with V8 sports cars.
Suggested Improvements
Bose - stinks compared to my old Z71. 4 speed transmission, needs at least one if not 2 more gears. Should have all white gauges, not just the tach. Not as comfortable as my old Nissan Murano with Leather, but, the extra perfromance is worth it!