2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer Consumer Review: Favorite ride

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV - Consumer Review

Favorite ride
By Chris on

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I think Chevy should have kept this truck in production. The Atlas 4.2 inline six has lots of power 291 HP.It pulls our 24' travel trailer with ease. It is so smooth running the factory set up the ignition so that you can not engage the starter while the engine is running.Not that you would want to! The leather 8 way PWR heated seats are great.As is the rest of the toys this truck has.I think the average fuel consumption at 9.0L/100km is good. Best I have got was 8.2L/100km.I had a 1996 GMC SLT AWD Jimmy that had a 4.3 V6 and 190 HP.This is by far a better truck in all areas. I would buy another Trailblazer LT but maybe if fuel cost was not a concern I,d jump at the SS Trailblazer.

Driver and Pass,Auto climate control rear seat climate control.XM radio rear seat pass,radio controls, heated leather seats and mirrors, traction control,Auto dimming rear view mirror with compass.Trip computer and steering wheel controls.Fog lights turn signal lights mounted in mirrors. 17" rims

If you find the dash trim bland, the aftermarket has many dash kits for this truck.GM should use this engine as there base engine in the pick up truck line.