Used 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:

My Dad is a Corvette/Trailblazer SS
By Dave Bjoralt

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Have had the car about one month. Love it, have had two new C6 Corvettes a 98 & 2001. This is not a Vette but is a lot of fun anyway. My wife had a 2004 Trailblazer and wanted a new one. She wanted a sunroof and such. I wanted a Vette so we met about half way. The power is great. The gas mileage is not as bad as I thought. The first tank was on a trip over trailridge and back was 19.5 this is at 10,500 feet over sea level. It did not know we were on a hill. All the power you could use.

Favorite Features

The engine and the way it rides. The seats are much nicer than the 2004. I just think it is a great little car.

Suggested Improvements

Not much, this is a all around great car. Chevy out did themselves again.

Fun Ride
By Jarred

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I've had the SS for a few weeks now and I love it. It has the feeling of a car except you're sitting up higher. The fuel economy is pretty poor but what do you expect for an SUV with a Corvette based engine. The engine has a nice rumble to it. I've always had vehicles with leather but opted for the cloth on this one and I couldn't be happier. The seats are actually more comfortable than the leather. Overall I'm very happy with the Trailblazer and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Favorite Features

Sleek exterior. Looks great with the 20' wheels. Many compliments and always getting looks.

Suggested Improvements

Dual exhaust would be key. Better fuel economy would certainly be nice. I have the Bose stereo package and find it lacking a bit but I always end up putting aftermarket equipment in either way. Speakers are great but the unit itself could be improved (more RMS power).

Luv my Chevy
By Trailblazer

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I just bought my first SUV and I always wanted a Trailblazer, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to buy one. I was not disappointed at all. It drives like its floating on air. When going up the hills, it has some kick to it (not like my little 4 cylinder) and shifts very smooth. My kids even love it.

Favorite Features

OnStar, Bose sound system, and the sunroof

Suggested Improvements

Not sure yet, just purchased a week ago

All around decent SUV
By slider5

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Big roomy and powerful. Sure the interior is bland and plain, but it is functional and the seats are comfy. Other SUV's such as the Pathfinder or 4runner look nice with their shiny futuristic dashboards, however I have ridden in both and the seats are like sitting on a padded ironing board.

Favorite Features

Good looks. Accelerates like a champ. Can fit a lot of stuff especially with the seats folded. Roomy and rides great especially for long trips.

Suggested Improvements

I have 40k miles and the fuel economy is lower than Chevy indicated.

Very Pleased
By SUVette

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV AWD w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Great ride in a midsize high- performance SUV. Quiet, smooth ride and handling, responsive steering and super turning radius. Have averaged over 17 mpg by using cruise control (and not lighting up the tires) on highway. Fairly comfortable seating and easy entry and exit. Extremely pleased with purchase. Get more compliments from admirers than my last three Cadillacs!

Favorite Features

AWD, Vette engine, OnStar, XM radio. A lot of fun to drive.

Suggested Improvements

Really need a back-up sensor; dual exhaust would be sweet; auto-up windows a necessary convenience. An interior redesign (Tahoe or Yukon style) would add a lot to vehicle.