Used 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV Consumer Reviews - 48 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:

Can't Get Enough
By hitorq

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second TrailBlazer. I loved my 2004 so much when it came time to trade in I just had to get another even after shopping around to other trucks. This is a reliable well built truck that is as comfortable as can be and still is capable of off roading here in Utah with ease. Perfect amount of space and great easy to use features and reliability. I have never had to have either of my trucks serviced for anything except the basic upkeep. I have the leather seats, on star, xm radio and bose stereo...this truck rocks!

Leather heated seats, Bose stereo with multi cd changer

Chevy could continue to improve upon their interior standard features to keep up with the times

Great Fun
By D.O.

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Screamer! Fast as hell, w/o the gas guzzler 6.0 AWD of the SS. I own a 4.2L Envoy, the 5.3L gets 2 MPG better. Remember these are SUV's not Corvettes.

5.3L, Bose Stereo.

Better lateral support in seats.

Overall, nice ride
By j_coakley

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I've had this vehicle for a few weeks now and I really love it. The ride is smooth and quiet. I don't have the leather seats and really don't care. I have the Bose sound system which is great. The engine is great as well. I would recommend the Trailblazer to anyone. It's in between sporty and big at the same time.

Nice exterior, Bose sound system, XM satellite radio, OnStar is a great feature. Nice engine. Comfort seating, etc. I can go on and on.

Dual exhaust is needed. The fuel economy is not bad at all but it can always improve.

Luv my Chevy
By Trailblazer

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I just bought my first SUV and I always wanted a Trailblazer, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to buy one. I was not disappointed at all. It drives like its floating on air. When going up the hills, it has some kick to it (not like my little 4 cylinder) and shifts very smooth. My kids even love it.

OnStar, Bose sound system, and the sunroof

Not sure yet, just purchased a week ago

All around decent SUV
By slider5

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Big roomy and powerful. Sure the interior is bland and plain, but it is functional and the seats are comfy. Other SUV's such as the Pathfinder or 4runner look nice with their shiny futuristic dashboards, however I have ridden in both and the seats are like sitting on a padded ironing board.

Good looks. Accelerates like a champ. Can fit a lot of stuff especially with the seats folded. Roomy and rides great especially for long trips.

I have 40k miles and the fuel economy is lower than Chevy indicated.