2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:
Piece of junk
By st2000 on 02/26/07 07:07 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Still cannot understand how I got this vehicle. Noisy, doesn't keep the road, the interior is just like they were making cars in late 80's. It has only 10,000 on it, but have already fixed it 5 times. The best feature is to turn wipers on. I've been cursing the designer's mother since I tried to turn wipers first time. That was my last American car.

Best car I've owned
By Greg on 02/22/07 11:10 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We recently replaced a Pontiac Grand Prix GTP w/ this and are very pleased. The ride is great, the fuel mileage is O.K. w/ the 8 cyl. ( 17.5 to 21.7) but we have not taken it on any trips yet. We got every option on this except the DVD player and like it all. What a pleasure to drive and to park.

Buying it for the power not the mileage
By lovemytbss on 02/21/07 14:05 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I have loved the TrailBlazer look since it came out, but never wanted to pay $30k for an inline 6cyl. Problem solved! I have been a Vette owner and this is a four door cargo carrying Vette. It rides great, handling is amazing, braking is very impressive, and it's just the right size for this kind of power. The clean exterior with little badging is such a tasteful look. I got a 2007 fully loaded minus nav for just over $30k and the 6001 lb gvwr makes it a nice tax deduction. I know the mileage is bad but that's not why you are buying this vehicle. Buy one!

More sir,could I have more?
By TroyQT1 on 02/10/07 23:27 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I finally got the SUV of my dreams. My initial purchase trip was for the CTS-V, instead I test drove the TrailBlazer SS and could not leave the driver's seat until I went inside to sign the contract. I have left Mustang GT's eating my dust and just love the growl of the exhaust. Chevrolet did us truck fans proud when they Nürburgring'd this one for us. If you seek excellent, reliable transportation with some ooomph, get-up-and-go, this is the one.

Great, Dependable Trailblazer
By John on 02/10/07 15:17 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Have been driving my new '07 Trailblazer LT for a week now and absolutely love it. 4 wheel drive is fantastic and the ride and feel of the car is great. 18 inch rims look very sharp and have turned a few heads already. Great SUV and would highly recommend it.

Loving the space!
By crashjacks on 01/29/07 18:51 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle is a great buy for the price. Bose option is fabulous. Gets in and out of parking like a smaller vehicle. Large rear cargo area. Sits high like a Siverado. Great in traffic.

SS TrailBlazer
By MOONLIGHT CRUISER on 01/19/07 23:34 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV AWD w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Not a bad truck. Has alot of power. Drives pretty smooth for a truck, handles well. All around truck. I am a car guy. Has just as much power as my CTSV, that tells it all.

Absolute Joy to Drive
By KW on 01/19/07 07:18 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

After much debate, I finally purchased the '07 TrailBlazer SS. Didn't get a lot of the frills, bought mostly for performance and I absolutely love the power and exterior looks. Not too crazy about the interior dash and the standard radio. Would definitely suggest at least getting the upgraded Bose sound system. The fuel economy isn't that great which seems to get less than my 02 Infiniti QX4 rated with the same mpg of 15 city and 19 hwy.

Very sweet ride
By lora mccloy on 01/16/07 18:11 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love my new 2007 TrailBlazer. I had a 2002 TrailBlazer and just traded it in on the '07. It's loaded. The comfort level is most awesome. I will never own a different type of SUV. It's just pure sweetness. Thank you Chevy for making such a fine ride. I find myself wanting to ride in it all day long.

SS (LS2) Power
By dae on 01/08/07 11:47 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This one is fun to drive and very quick. The 6.0 has more than enough power. The interior is well done but there are some cheap plastics on the doors and dash. The rubber trim on the exterior winshield had to be glued back on after an 80 mph cruise. Overall much more satifying than my 2005 EB Explorer. I recently took a 400 mile trip (all on the interstate)and averaged 17.2 mpg at 75mph. The same trip in the 4.0 liter Explorer averaged 19.5.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.