Used 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:

My Chevy
By mstexas

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my Trailblazer about a year. I bought it slightly used. Overall it has been good. I've had a problem with the rack and pinon steering ($1000 repair) and the power door locks failing to lock the rear glass using the key fob. I feel very safe and secure as I drive and there is no wind noise. Overall, a good purchase

Favorite Features

Leather heated seats, good visibility. Good power on demand. Firm brakes.

Suggested Improvements

Better fuel mileage. I'm getting 15.5 in town, driving reasonable, running Mobile one synthetic oil. Seats that laid flat would also be an asset when hauling in the cargo area. Also, the paint is an "egg shell" finish. It would look nicer glossy and flat.

GM's Finest Product
By Blazzing

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have been driving Chevys for my entire life. My family has always owned Chevys, as does my wife's. This vehicle by far out does any of the previous Chevy models. Yes, the interior is the Chevy basics, but the comfort level can't be matched. The seat feels like you're sitting in a recliner everytime you drive.

Favorite Features

Interior cleanliness, reliablity, great comfortable seats.

Suggested Improvements

More modern updates on the basic trailblazer models.

Best SUV I've ever had, by far!
By DBLAZ

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is by far the best SUV my wife and I have ever driven or ridden in. The ride is as smooth as can be, the handling is amazing, the looks are awesome, and we get 20 mpg which is great for an SUV of its size. It has lots of leg room, as well as a lot of luggage space. It gets up and goes great! The safety features are first class. We have put quite a bit of mileage on it and changing the oil is really the only maintenance it has needed. Great vehicle!

Favorite Features

Steering, ride quality, looks, performance, push of the button lumbar support, interior looks

Suggested Improvements

Can't think of anything

Great SUV value
By PJ Miller

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned two TrailBlazers and both provided great ownership. This latest vehicle is an LT model (the previous one was an LS) and we really like the added features. We have leather and a sunroof, and the 17-inch wheels. The color is Moondust metallic and is really a nice color (doesn't show the dirt as much). We also have the OnStar and XM radio options which are wonderful. This vehicle provides a nice ride and good utility with the rear seats down. I avg. about 18.2 MPG in town and 19.9 MPG on the h'way. at 70 MPH (higher MPH the MPG decreases). For an SUV this size and comfort I don't consider that too bad. I have regular maintenace done and have had no issues with both TrailBlazers.

Favorite Features

Really enjoy the leather and sunroof as well as the XM radio. The 4-wheel drive feature is easy and convenient to use. I find it quite comfortable for long trips.

Suggested Improvements

Wish GM would offer a hybrid version of this SUV like the Tahoe. Also wish they would 'spruce-up' the interior a bit to make it look richer, like on the Envoy or Buick version.

Wouldnt buy again
By michigan

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have driven a lot of SUV's and this is the worst by far. Rides like a truck, the trim/seal on the doors is already falling off. Too small inside, horrid cup holders. Doesn't feel like it holds the ground well. Drinks gasoline like plants drink water. HATE IT. Would love to get rid of it.

Favorite Features

4WD

Suggested Improvements

Ride, size everything, need to go back to the drawing board.