2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV Consumer Reviews 4

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:
Nice ride
By Johnny on 03/14/07 19:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Got it not expecting much. Rides like a limo and extremly roomy. Doesn't feel too big either

Sweet
By dmack on 03/10/07 12:47 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I traded in a 1998 Blazer. I would like to have bought a new one, but they no longer make them. That car was 9 years old with nothing but the usual maintenance. This 2007 TrailBlazer is a little higher (off the ground) than I would like, but still my best choice for a purchase. The vehicle rides much better then the '98, I've only had it for a week, so I'll have to see what the fuel economy is. All in all, I like it!

'07 TrailBlazer is great!
By joshedcom on 02/26/07 17:30 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Purchased the TrailBlazer a few days ago and I love it. I tested many other SUVs and this SUV beat it. The sales person gave me the impression the car came with more features and mislead me in our conversations. Thankfully, I knew more about the car coming into the dealership and was prepared.

Piece of junk
By st2000 on 02/26/07 07:07 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Still cannot understand how I got this vehicle. Noisy, doesn't keep the road, the interior is just like they were making cars in late 80's. It has only 10,000 on it, but have already fixed it 5 times. The best feature is to turn wipers on. I've been cursing the designer's mother since I tried to turn wipers first time. That was my last American car.

Best car I've owned
By Greg on 02/22/07 11:10 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We recently replaced a Pontiac Grand Prix GTP w/ this and are very pleased. The ride is great, the fuel mileage is O.K. w/ the 8 cyl. ( 17.5 to 21.7) but we have not taken it on any trips yet. We got every option on this except the DVD player and like it all. What a pleasure to drive and to park.

Great, Dependable Trailblazer
By John on 02/10/07 15:17 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Have been driving my new '07 Trailblazer LT for a week now and absolutely love it. 4 wheel drive is fantastic and the ride and feel of the car is great. 18 inch rims look very sharp and have turned a few heads already. Great SUV and would highly recommend it.

Loving the space!
By crashjacks on 01/29/07 18:51 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle is a great buy for the price. Bose option is fabulous. Gets in and out of parking like a smaller vehicle. Large rear cargo area. Sits high like a Siverado. Great in traffic.

Very sweet ride
By lora mccloy on 01/16/07 18:11 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love my new 2007 TrailBlazer. I had a 2002 TrailBlazer and just traded it in on the '07. It's loaded. The comfort level is most awesome. I will never own a different type of SUV. It's just pure sweetness. Thank you Chevy for making such a fine ride. I find myself wanting to ride in it all day long.

Love, love, love it
By Jan on 12/28/06 15:46 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love this truck. It is very comfortable, steers and handles beautifully. Feels like a luxury vehicle but with towing and 4 x 4. All the safety features like OnStar and side air curtains are a comfort. And it looks real good. I rode in back seat recently and love the rear seat heater with upper and lower choices and fan speed. Did I say I love this truck? Am looking forward to driving this for many miles!

SUV that is worth a million
By Maryjo on 12/16/06 15:33 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The comfort of my TrailbBlazer is one in a million. The sunroof is large and the heated leather seats are so welcome on a cold morning. The TrailBlazer rides beautifully and handles going into parking spaces easier then a smaller car. The memory seats have been great for me, as I let my spouse drive it on weekends. After driving this vehicle, I would not go back to driving a car again. I love my Trailblazer LT!