Used 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:

Good truck but lacks details
By northern horizons

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this vehicle new in the fall of 07 as a left over. I put about 40K miles on a truck per year. I have been impressed with the power and fuel economy of the inline 6. I have had less than stellar reviews for the fit and finish and the vehicle locks. The interior console is poorly designed. I hate the OnStar big brother thing and the original tires. I now have a passenger side window track that is broke and I'm out of warranty in 13 mos. I'll probably keep this car for a long time but I get the feeling that its going to be expensive. If the American auto manufacturers are going to make it they are going to have to pay attention to details & stop worrying about gimmicks

Style, ride and economy of this size SUV

Dump OnStar, have customers design the consoles and cup holders, standardize all your tire sizes

My Chevy
By mstexas

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my Trailblazer about a year. I bought it slightly used. Overall it has been good. I've had a problem with the rack and pinon steering ($1000 repair) and the power door locks failing to lock the rear glass using the key fob. I feel very safe and secure as I drive and there is no wind noise. Overall, a good purchase

Leather heated seats, good visibility. Good power on demand. Firm brakes.

Better fuel mileage. I'm getting 15.5 in town, driving reasonable, running Mobile one synthetic oil. Seats that laid flat would also be an asset when hauling in the cargo area. Also, the paint is an "egg shell" finish. It would look nicer glossy and flat.

GM's Finest Product
By Blazzing

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have been driving Chevys for my entire life. My family has always owned Chevys, as does my wife's. This vehicle by far out does any of the previous Chevy models. Yes, the interior is the Chevy basics, but the comfort level can't be matched. The seat feels like you're sitting in a recliner everytime you drive.

Interior cleanliness, reliablity, great comfortable seats.

More modern updates on the basic trailblazer models.

Best SUV I've ever had, by far!
By DBLAZ

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is by far the best SUV my wife and I have ever driven or ridden in. The ride is as smooth as can be, the handling is amazing, the looks are awesome, and we get 20 mpg which is great for an SUV of its size. It has lots of leg room, as well as a lot of luggage space. It gets up and goes great! The safety features are first class. We have put quite a bit of mileage on it and changing the oil is really the only maintenance it has needed. Great vehicle!

Steering, ride quality, looks, performance, push of the button lumbar support, interior looks

Can't think of anything

Great SUV value
By PJ Miller

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned two TrailBlazers and both provided great ownership. This latest vehicle is an LT model (the previous one was an LS) and we really like the added features. We have leather and a sunroof, and the 17-inch wheels. The color is Moondust metallic and is really a nice color (doesn't show the dirt as much). We also have the OnStar and XM radio options which are wonderful. This vehicle provides a nice ride and good utility with the rear seats down. I avg. about 18.2 MPG in town and 19.9 MPG on the h'way. at 70 MPH (higher MPH the MPG decreases). For an SUV this size and comfort I don't consider that too bad. I have regular maintenace done and have had no issues with both TrailBlazers.

Really enjoy the leather and sunroof as well as the XM radio. The 4-wheel drive feature is easy and convenient to use. I find it quite comfortable for long trips.

Wish GM would offer a hybrid version of this SUV like the Tahoe. Also wish they would 'spruce-up' the interior a bit to make it look richer, like on the Envoy or Buick version.