2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:
My Wifes SS
By Dj on 02/15/08 14:52 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The Trailblazer SS is an excellent all around performer. My wife loves it, and im pretty partial to it my self. Again its a great truck. Just dont hit a patch of ice (in southern Texas) at 30 mph it will send you through a fence and in to a field.

Love my SS
By Shep on 01/29/08 00:29 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV AWD w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I was looking for something practical, then I test drove the TrailBlazer SS. I forgot all about gas mileage when I put my foot on the gas, come 395 hp in a SUV, Corvette base block engine, Chevy you went to far. The interior a little sporty for a 51 year old, I think not. This vehicle still turns head a 21/2 years old. The Bose sound system is awesome, it handles like a sports car, but with enough comfort to make a trip through the mountains fun. Who knew radio (XM) could sound so good, I just purchased 3 years so I would always have it. Overall my TrailBlazer SS is a bunch of fun, although an ave. of 13 mpg in the city is tough.

Can't Get Enough
By hitorq on 01/10/08 08:45 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second TrailBlazer. I loved my 2004 so much when it came time to trade in I just had to get another even after shopping around to other trucks. This is a reliable well built truck that is as comfortable as can be and still is capable of off roading here in Utah with ease. Perfect amount of space and great easy to use features and reliability. I have never had to have either of my trucks serviced for anything except the basic upkeep. I have the leather seats, on star, xm radio and bose stereo...this truck rocks!

Great Fun
By D.O. on 10/01/07 12:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Screamer! Fast as hell, w/o the gas guzzler 6.0 AWD of the SS. I own a 4.2L Envoy, the 5.3L gets 2 MPG better. Remember these are SUV's not Corvettes.

Overall, nice ride
By j_coakley on 09/19/07 10:45 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I've had this vehicle for a few weeks now and I really love it. The ride is smooth and quiet. I don't have the leather seats and really don't care. I have the Bose sound system which is great. The engine is great as well. I would recommend the Trailblazer to anyone. It's in between sporty and big at the same time.

My Dad is a Corvette/Trailblazer SS
By Dave Bjoralt on 09/08/07 14:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Have had the car about one month. Love it, have had two new C6 Corvettes a 98 & 2001. This is not a Vette but is a lot of fun anyway. My wife had a 2004 Trailblazer and wanted a new one. She wanted a sunroof and such. I wanted a Vette so we met about half way. The power is great. The gas mileage is not as bad as I thought. The first tank was on a trip over trailridge and back was 19.5 this is at 10,500 feet over sea level. It did not know we were on a hill. All the power you could use.

Fun Ride
By Jarred on 08/08/07 11:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I've had the SS for a few weeks now and I love it. It has the feeling of a car except you're sitting up higher. The fuel economy is pretty poor but what do you expect for an SUV with a Corvette based engine. The engine has a nice rumble to it. I've always had vehicles with leather but opted for the cloth on this one and I couldn't be happier. The seats are actually more comfortable than the leather. Overall I'm very happy with the Trailblazer and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Luv my Chevy
By Trailblazer on 07/27/07 04:40 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I just bought my first SUV and I always wanted a Trailblazer, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to buy one. I was not disappointed at all. It drives like its floating on air. When going up the hills, it has some kick to it (not like my little 4 cylinder) and shifts very smooth. My kids even love it.

All around decent SUV
By slider5 on 07/04/07 21:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Big roomy and powerful. Sure the interior is bland and plain, but it is functional and the seats are comfy. Other SUV's such as the Pathfinder or 4runner look nice with their shiny futuristic dashboards, however I have ridden in both and the seats are like sitting on a padded ironing board.

Very Pleased
By SUVette on 07/02/07 19:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV AWD w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Great ride in a midsize high- performance SUV. Quiet, smooth ride and handling, responsive steering and super turning radius. Have averaged over 17 mpg by using cruise control (and not lighting up the tires) on highway. Fairly comfortable seating and easy entry and exit. Extremely pleased with purchase. Get more compliments from admirers than my last three Cadillacs!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.