2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:
My Dad is a Corvette/Trailblazer SS
By Dave Bjoralt on 09/08/07 14:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS SS 4dr SUV w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Have had the car about one month. Love it, have had two new C6 Corvettes a 98 & 2001. This is not a Vette but is a lot of fun anyway. My wife had a 2004 Trailblazer and wanted a new one. She wanted a sunroof and such. I wanted a Vette so we met about half way. The power is great. The gas mileage is not as bad as I thought. The first tank was on a trip over trailridge and back was 19.5 this is at 10,500 feet over sea level. It did not know we were on a hill. All the power you could use.

Fun Ride
By Jarred on 08/08/07 11:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS SS 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I've had the SS for a few weeks now and I love it. It has the feeling of a car except you're sitting up higher. The fuel economy is pretty poor but what do you expect for an SUV with a Corvette based engine. The engine has a nice rumble to it. I've always had vehicles with leather but opted for the cloth on this one and I couldn't be happier. The seats are actually more comfortable than the leather. Overall I'm very happy with the Trailblazer and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Very Pleased
By SUVette on 07/02/07 19:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS SS 4dr SUV AWD w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Great ride in a midsize high- performance SUV. Quiet, smooth ride and handling, responsive steering and super turning radius. Have averaged over 17 mpg by using cruise control (and not lighting up the tires) on highway. Fairly comfortable seating and easy entry and exit. Extremely pleased with purchase. Get more compliments from admirers than my last three Cadillacs!

Very satisfied owner
By ken on 06/26/07 20:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS SS 4dr SUV AWD w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I've had it for a year. It's a wonderful compromise between a sports car and a family vehicle. Better than an X5, fraction of the cost.

My New Trailblazer
By Ed Smith on 04/30/07 08:09 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS SS 4dr SUV AWD w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Not oversized and not gaudy looking, this truck has a personality all its own. I wouldn't trade it for anything else on the market, and I have only had it a month. Takes me back to the 69/70 era of the 396 Chevelle SS which I owned and had many hours of driving fun, with my friends and fellow SS owners.

Love my SS
By silverstoneSS on 04/22/07 07:08 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS SS 4dr SUV w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I just purchased a 2007 TBSS 3SS LT package. I said I would never buy an American made car or truck. I just couldn't take my eyes off the truck. So far I'm impressed by its performance and handling. The ride is solid and firm at the same time smooth. With a few things modded, this SUV will really wake up. I love the Bose sound system with XM radio. If you're in the market for an SUV with Camaro SS performance and handling, and plenty of room for the kids, look in to a Trailblazer SS, you can't go wrong with this truck.

Fun, Fun, Fun, till wifey takes my SS away
By Mike on 03/03/07 20:35 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS SS 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Fantastic. I test drove a lot of cars before purchasing my SS. I traded an Envoy in which I hated from day one and swore never to look at that body style again, but low and behold this truck is absolutely a fun fast beefy monster. I also own an '05 Suburban which I though I'd never want to get into something smaller. This TrailBlazer SS is the best value for the money out there, great rebates and incentives, saved over $5,000 of of a sticker of $35,900.

Buying it for the power not the mileage
By lovemytbss on 02/21/07 14:05 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS SS 4dr SUV w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I have loved the TrailBlazer look since it came out, but never wanted to pay $30k for an inline 6cyl. Problem solved! I have been a Vette owner and this is a four door cargo carrying Vette. It rides great, handling is amazing, braking is very impressive, and it's just the right size for this kind of power. The clean exterior with little badging is such a tasteful look. I got a 2007 fully loaded minus nav for just over $30k and the 6001 lb gvwr makes it a nice tax deduction. I know the mileage is bad but that's not why you are buying this vehicle. Buy one!

More sir,could I have more?
By TroyQT1 on 02/10/07 23:27 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS SS 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I finally got the SUV of my dreams. My initial purchase trip was for the CTS-V, instead I test drove the TrailBlazer SS and could not leave the driver's seat until I went inside to sign the contract. I have left Mustang GT's eating my dust and just love the growl of the exhaust. Chevrolet did us truck fans proud when they Nürburgring'd this one for us. If you seek excellent, reliable transportation with some ooomph, get-up-and-go, this is the one.

SS TrailBlazer
By MOONLIGHT CRUISER on 01/19/07 23:34 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS SS 4dr SUV AWD w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Not a bad truck. Has alot of power. Drives pretty smooth for a truck, handles well. All around truck. I am a car guy. Has just as much power as my CTSV, that tells it all.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.