2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:
poor ignition
By Chad on 08/29/09 09:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my Trailblazer for about 2 years and already I've had it in the shop 2 times about to be the 3rd time. Twice with the ignition and once with the passenger side window not raising. I'm very disappointed in the lack of quality in this problem.

Nice ride-family SUV
By Texasgirl on 07/15/09 08:44 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I drive my Trailblazer mostly in town. After switching over to a synthetic oil I improved MPG's from 15.5 to 16.5. I had some front end trouble at 38000 miles. The entire rack and pinion steering system had to be replaced. $1500.00 ouch! It's a good SUV. Currently I have 47000 miles on it and no more trouble.

Better Than What The Reviewers Say
By JCP on 06/15/09 15:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

In Sept. 2007, I traded in a Ford Taurus SES for a 3LT Trailblazer with the 5.3L V8. I drove the SS, and even though the acceleration and handling were impressive, the fuel consumption made me rethink. I then drove a 4.2L I6, but just after driving the SS, it seemed lacking. As the 5.3L gets the same mileage as the 4.2, I went on the look for one. Not a lot more power than the 4.2, but a lot more torque makes for effortless acceleration and quiet cruising. A highway trip today yielded 24.6 mpg with the cruise control set 4 mph over the limit. rides smooth, seats are comfy, and you can beat Lexus LX 470's and GX 470's all day long, as there are no external V8 identification badges.

Favorite ride
By Chris on 03/29/09 17:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I think Chevy should have kept this truck in production. The Atlas 4.2 inline six has lots of power 291 HP.It pulls our 24' travel trailer with ease. It is so smooth running the factory set up the ignition so that you can not engage the starter while the engine is running.Not that you would want to! The leather 8 way PWR heated seats are great.As is the rest of the toys this truck has.I think the average fuel consumption at 9.0L/100km is good. Best I have got was 8.2L/100km.I had a 1996 GMC SLT AWD Jimmy that had a 4.3 V6 and 190 HP.This is by far a better truck in all areas. I would buy another Trailblazer LT but maybe if fuel cost was not a concern I,d jump at the SS Trailblazer.

Very economical
By Sas on 01/18/09 20:42 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I really like the vehicle and it's very comfortable. When my spouse and daughter get into the car they love to fall asleep because the leather seating is so comfortable. My coworkers do the same thing. I do not like that the battery drains quickly when I leave the vehicle sitting in the parking lot over 3 days.

Quality Built! It's About Time!
By ALHJR on 01/02/09 07:09 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I've always been a Chevy fan. But after a few purchases in the 1980's and 1990's I felt the build quality had went downhill so much I was wary of buying another Chevrolet product. I am no longer wary of the Chevrolet brand. Since buying this 2007 TrailBlazer well over a year ago I have nothing but praise for it. No problems what so ever. Build quality is outstanding. The ride and handling are great. The acceleration is wonderful. Highly recomended!

My Chevy
By mstexas on 10/21/08 15:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my Trailblazer about a year. I bought it slightly used. Overall it has been good. I've had a problem with the rack and pinon steering ($1000 repair) and the power door locks failing to lock the rear glass using the key fob. I feel very safe and secure as I drive and there is no wind noise. Overall, a good purchase

Nice ride
By Mark on 03/21/08 12:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Very nice ride! Interior is very light, but comfortable. It rides like a bigger suv but handles like a small one. I have been very happy with the comfort, but wish I would have gotten a lighter color. Black is horrible to keep clean

Best car I've owned
By Greg on 02/22/07 11:10 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We recently replaced a Pontiac Grand Prix GTP w/ this and are very pleased. The ride is great, the fuel mileage is O.K. w/ the 8 cyl. ( 17.5 to 21.7) but we have not taken it on any trips yet. We got every option on this except the DVD player and like it all. What a pleasure to drive and to park.

Loving the space!
By crashjacks on 01/29/07 18:51 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle is a great buy for the price. Bose option is fabulous. Gets in and out of parking like a smaller vehicle. Large rear cargo area. Sits high like a Siverado. Great in traffic.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.