Used 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT SUV Consumer Reviews - 13 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:

By Jeffrey L wisniewski

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

No Good! Material is cheap. All four inside door open/close lever covers are cheap brittle plastic and fell off or out and had to be replaced!

poor ignition
By Chad

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my Trailblazer for about 2 years and already I've had it in the shop 2 times about to be the 3rd time. Twice with the ignition and once with the passenger side window not raising. I'm very disappointed in the lack of quality in this problem.

back and rear heated seats, hwy fuel, power

more work on ignition,

Nice ride-family SUV
By Texasgirl

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I drive my Trailblazer mostly in town. After switching over to a synthetic oil I improved MPG's from 15.5 to 16.5. I had some front end trouble at 38000 miles. The entire rack and pinion steering system had to be replaced. $1500.00 ouch! It's a good SUV. Currently I have 47000 miles on it and no more trouble.

Leather/heated seats, sunroof, good visibility, XM, good engine power for passing, dual climate controls

better MPG,

Better Than What The Reviewers Say
By JCP

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

In Sept. 2007, I traded in a Ford Taurus SES for a 3LT Trailblazer with the 5.3L V8. I drove the SS, and even though the acceleration and handling were impressive, the fuel consumption made me rethink. I then drove a 4.2L I6, but just after driving the SS, it seemed lacking. As the 5.3L gets the same mileage as the 4.2, I went on the look for one. Not a lot more power than the 4.2, but a lot more torque makes for effortless acceleration and quiet cruising. A highway trip today yielded 24.6 mpg with the cruise control set 4 mph over the limit. rides smooth, seats are comfy, and you can beat Lexus LX 470's and GX 470's all day long, as there are no external V8 identification badges.

5.3L V8, memory heated seats, tight turning radius, Bose stereo, smooth ride, quiet interior, solid construction, mechanical reliability, interior space, excellent brakes, quick acceleration with Active Fuel Management to save fuel.

As it has been discontinued, any suggested improvements is moot.

Favorite ride
By Chris

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I think Chevy should have kept this truck in production. The Atlas 4.2 inline six has lots of power 291 HP.It pulls our 24' travel trailer with ease. It is so smooth running the factory set up the ignition so that you can not engage the starter while the engine is running.Not that you would want to! The leather 8 way PWR heated seats are great.As is the rest of the toys this truck has.I think the average fuel consumption at 9.0L/100km is good. Best I have got was 8.2L/100km.I had a 1996 GMC SLT AWD Jimmy that had a 4.3 V6 and 190 HP.This is by far a better truck in all areas. I would buy another Trailblazer LT but maybe if fuel cost was not a concern I,d jump at the SS Trailblazer.

Driver and Pass,Auto climate control rear seat climate control.XM radio rear seat pass,radio controls, heated leather seats and mirrors, traction control,Auto dimming rear view mirror with compass.Trip computer and steering wheel controls.Fog lights turn signal lights mounted in mirrors. 17" rims

If you find the dash trim bland, the aftermarket has many dash kits for this truck.GM should use this engine as there base engine in the pick up truck line.