Used 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:

So glad to be back in a Trailblazer!!
By kayakcrazy

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

First - my husband and I own a small used car lot. I've driven LOTS of cars/trucks, but can honestly say that the Trailblazer is my perfect vehicle. It can tow a HUGE load, handles any conditions (snow/mud, etc); gives a great view of the road; and there's a TON of cargo space. Yet it has a nice tight turning radius (easy to park) and plenty of horsepower (can pull Hubby's race truck on the car hauler trailer if need be). Mine has 120,000 miles on it and still runs and handles great!

Favorite Features

I love the rear seats that fold flat (so do my dogs!) and I like being able to *select* which drive version I'm using (2WD, 4WD, AWD). I appreciate the fact that Chevy understood this was a "workhorse" and put a good hitch and tow package on it.

Suggested Improvements

Improvements?? Chevy needs to bring back this model. Judging by how many I see in our area - it's a VERY popular SUV out in the boondocks.

Saved My Life!
By Satisfied

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Had this SUV for two and a half years, I never really had any problems with it. It was recently totaled when I was T-Boned at 50 mph, I know that this car saved my life and if I had been driving a smaller car I would not have survived. Though I normally buy new cars every three or four years, I intend to go out and purchase another Trailblazer (used as it is out of production now) and drive it in to the ground. I wish GM still made these.

Favorite Features

Bose Audio System, Sunroof, ease of driving in the winter, Side airbags

Suggested Improvements

Well its discontinued now but I felt that the base model should have an info center for monitoring things like fuel economy, oil life , distance to empty, etc. Maybe fuel economy could be a little better but it is a rather large SUV so I really can't complain

Best SUV I've ever had, by far!
By DBLAZ

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is by far the best SUV my wife and I have ever driven or ridden in. The ride is as smooth as can be, the handling is amazing, the looks are awesome, and we get 20 mpg which is great for an SUV of its size. It has lots of leg room, as well as a lot of luggage space. It gets up and goes great! The safety features are first class. We have put quite a bit of mileage on it and changing the oil is really the only maintenance it has needed. Great vehicle!

Favorite Features

Steering, ride quality, looks, performance, push of the button lumbar support, interior looks

Suggested Improvements

Can't think of anything

Overall, nice ride
By j_coakley

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I've had this vehicle for a few weeks now and I really love it. The ride is smooth and quiet. I don't have the leather seats and really don't care. I have the Bose sound system which is great. The engine is great as well. I would recommend the Trailblazer to anyone. It's in between sporty and big at the same time.

Favorite Features

Nice exterior, Bose sound system, XM satellite radio, OnStar is a great feature. Nice engine. Comfort seating, etc. I can go on and on.

Suggested Improvements

Dual exhaust is needed. The fuel economy is not bad at all but it can always improve.

My Silverado is replaced .
By Harold Wainwright

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I moved from Michigan to Eastern Tennessee. I found the Silverado awkward to drive in a city with lots of hills and curves. When I saw the TrailBlazer I knew it's what I wanted. It has a trailer hitch the same as my pickup. so, I can pull my utility trailer when hauling is needed and enjoy the comfort and convenience of an SUV when not working. It has lots of power. Finally, this SUV is handsome.

Favorite Features

Appearance, styling, working power, roomy seats, and handling.

Suggested Improvements

None