Used 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:

Chevy beats Hondas Reliability
By balbool69

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second trailblazer.. had an 04.. loved it but didn't have 4x4.. with Michigan weather 6x6 isn't enough.. I went ahead sold it and got me my beloved 07 trailblazer 4x4.. snow never became an issue anymore.. you wont feel a thing when you turn the 4x4 on.. its like your driving on dry pavement... With a new job my driving became more and I needed an suv with better gas mileage.. so I bought a Honda crv.. worst car of my life .. yes its very good on gas but whats the point when I spent 1200 mechanically issues.. with the trailblazer.. never had a problem with it other then the headlight bulb keep blowing.. even with hid kit .. best car ever for an every day commute!!!

I can't think of a worst car
By lilred2007

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Purchased new. Almost immediately had leaks from moonroof, airconditioner into the front seat, power windows didn't work. Faulty fuel sensor repair for about $800 which GM did pay 1/2 of because of a lawsuit. Ran out of gas about 5 times because of the fuel sender. Windshield wiper front and rear motors stopped working at around 55,000 miles ("so sorry, not covered by warranty.") Door closing efforts terrible. It is hard to believe GM was making this car for so long, yet fixed nothing on it over the years. Door moldings pealing, trim pieces falling off. Finally got fed up and traded it in.

Favorite Features

I will say the ride was pretty good. And the 4x4 was great. Also, a positive is that I now have one less car company to look at whenever I buy a new car, because I'll never have to look to GM again. So it's a nice time-saver.

Great Vehicle, Love it!
By worf1

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this vehicle in December last year with 160k kms. Its condition does not reflect that many kilometers at all, any one who gets in the passenger seat asks me if this is a brand new vehicle; the black leather interior looks amazing and the level of comfort is outstanding especially in the 2 front powered seats. The I6 4.2 provides more than adequate power, I haven't had the chance to test it pulling anything yet, I will eventually to the country where I will find out its towing and off road capabilities. This one was born in the US in 2007 and imported into Canada a while later. I am very pleased with my purchase and I think I will keep it for very long.

Favorite Features

I love the front power seats, and the fact that they have the memory option is great for when I feel like taking a nap or relaxing reclining it all the way. The turning radius is another great feature, I can parallel park in the city easier than many other mid size or even compact cars. Even though the safety ratings are not the best ones for this type of vehicle I feel very safe and comfortable. I usually take the longest route to commute so I can enjoy the most of it every single day. Sitting in traffic becomes a pleasure in my TB.

Suggested Improvements

I think the space in the cabin can use more storage compartments. A place to store the sunglasses, coins, etc. The front cup holders are a bit awkward; it is a bit difficult to put in or take off a regular cup out of the front cup holders when the shifter is in park.

So glad to be back in a Trailblazer!!
By kayakcrazy

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

First - my husband and I own a small used car lot. I've driven LOTS of cars/trucks, but can honestly say that the Trailblazer is my perfect vehicle. It can tow a HUGE load, handles any conditions (snow/mud, etc); gives a great view of the road; and there's a TON of cargo space. Yet it has a nice tight turning radius (easy to park) and plenty of horsepower (can pull Hubby's race truck on the car hauler trailer if need be). Mine has 120,000 miles on it and still runs and handles great!

Favorite Features

I love the rear seats that fold flat (so do my dogs!) and I like being able to *select* which drive version I'm using (2WD, 4WD, AWD). I appreciate the fact that Chevy understood this was a "workhorse" and put a good hitch and tow package on it.

Suggested Improvements

Improvements?? Chevy needs to bring back this model. Judging by how many I see in our area - it's a VERY popular SUV out in the boondocks.

Couldnt ask for much more out of a SUV
By neverfound5

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I went from a 93 Suburban to a 07 Trailblazer LS 4x4 and I couldn't be happier. Yes, the interior design in a little bland but it makes it supremely simple for you passengers to be able to use the stereo and climate controls from the second they sit down. I was worried about the comfort coming from luxuriously large captains chairs, but I just melted into the 8-way power seats. Smooth, (surprisingly) quiet, and with all of the added features (6CD Bose stereo, sunroof, power seats, flip down DVD, privacy glass, bluetooth, onstar, sirius/XM) it feels like a luxury ride without the overwhelming urge to scoff at other drivers. Inline 6 has more than enough power to get you where your going. A+

Favorite Features

6CD Bose stereo is like sitting in a concert hall, sunroof, power seats, flip down DVD, privacy glass, bluetooth, onstar, sirius/XM is a must...never would have purchased it on my own, but fell in love with it from day 1