Used 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS Consumer Reviews - 30 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:

A Great Ride After 8+ Years
By Kevin Jones

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS SS 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

If you can find one of these that has not been run to shambles, buy it. Prior to buying this truck, I had owned 6 corvettes. in fact, when I bought the Trailblazer SS, I had a 2005 Corvette in my garage. So I know from performance vehicles.
Even after buying all those Corvettes, a couple of Mustang GTs, and a Thunderbird SuperCoupe, this is the only vehicle that made me laugh out loud on the test drive. It was an SUVwith power! Lots of power!
Over the years it has given me nothing but reliable performance and a great ride. I have had a few things done to it, but most of the repairs have been done by me. I have 108,000 miles on it and it still smokes the tires on demand. I will own this truck until my dying day.

It's an truck with a vette guts
By Drew

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS SS 4dr SUV AWD w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

A truck with vette guts. Awesome performance you must get the awd 3ss to really see why this truck is a eye catcher!! Really wish it came with dual exhaust system and a wheel bolt pattern that you can get rims for its so hard to get a set to match up.
I love this sport truck and I'm the second owner no major issues except the air suspension.To all tbss owners you may need to convert air suspension to a shock and spring deal way easier ! Vette truck ss.

A+ engine in a base model not good
By tbssdarkwing

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS SS 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I had the rear compressor replaced, rear air ride adjusted, a bunch of trim pieces replaced, radio, driver side speakers, shifter was loose, power steering pump replaced, oil pan gasket replaced, rear differential is grinding, alternator replaced, all weather stripping replaced, steering sensor replaced, and rear bow tie fell off lol come on GM!! what is going on? I love Chevy, but the SS should of had their own parts and much more top of the line not "LS" or "LT" versions. Either you have an SS or ya don't.

Engine and Wheels lol

Don't use the "LS or "LT" models. SS should have their own status. * Trans upgrade * Interior improvements to look like the GTO interior more sporty * Dual exhaust on all models * Self adjustable rear air ride not auto. * Hood scoop on SS models only.

Worst Car I Ever Had!!
By browndawg

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS SS 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This car looks great and is fun to drive but don't let that fool you. This car has been nothing but trouble since day one. The engine started to idle rough. The dealer told me "that is what a performance vehicle feels like". Sorry to say ...I don't think so! Would you be happy with a corvette idling rough? Well this is the same engine!! Then it started to fall apart. Door trims, molding, undercarriage rust (never seen snow, I live in L.A.) Then the transmission went immediately followed by the ignition switch and now again the transmission less than 3 weeks later. GM/Chevy has not been stand up either. I am GM family! Not willing to help or offer to buy back. Don't buy this or any Chevrolet!

The 6.0 engine is awesome and the car is very stylish. But the rest leaves a bad taste in mouth.

The entire vehicle breaks down frequently and things are always coming off or loose like the moldings and other little parts. Warranty should cover the entire car! Put a transmission in the car that works! Treat you customers w/ Respect and care as they buying your product.

IT POPS WHEELIES!
By SS MAN

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS SS 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Look the tranny went out but was fixed without a prob. I've had it for over 2 yrs. Love it! Fast solid, makes u feel safer in traffic knowing u can move when u need I get 16.6 mpg highway after tornado install. Awesome truck, u just need the stereo and tv upgrades. Go buy it u will not b disapointed after stepping on the gas! My wife was a little worried @ first but after she had to drive through the mtns. With my baby boy she quit driving her Lexus ls 400. I think that says something. Anyhoo bad mamajama, love it buy it.

being able to beat damn near every car on road. feeling safe. customer service from my dealership.

automatic pasngr. seat rear air auto. auto open close rear hatch.