Used 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:

A+ engine in a base model not good
By tbssdarkwing

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I had the rear compressor replaced, rear air ride adjusted, a bunch of trim pieces replaced, radio, driver side speakers, shifter was loose, power steering pump replaced, oil pan gasket replaced, rear differential is grinding, alternator replaced, all weather stripping replaced, steering sensor replaced, and rear bow tie fell off lol come on GM!! what is going on? I love Chevy, but the SS should of had their own parts and much more top of the line not "LS" or "LT" versions. Either you have an SS or ya don't.

Engine and Wheels lol

Don't use the "LS or "LT" models. SS should have their own status. * Trans upgrade * Interior improvements to look like the GTO interior more sporty * Dual exhaust on all models * Self adjustable rear air ride not auto. * Hood scoop on SS models only.

Worst Car I Ever Had!!
By browndawg

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This car looks great and is fun to drive but don't let that fool you. This car has been nothing but trouble since day one. The engine started to idle rough. The dealer told me "that is what a performance vehicle feels like". Sorry to say ...I don't think so! Would you be happy with a corvette idling rough? Well this is the same engine!! Then it started to fall apart. Door trims, molding, undercarriage rust (never seen snow, I live in L.A.) Then the transmission went immediately followed by the ignition switch and now again the transmission less than 3 weeks later. GM/Chevy has not been stand up either. I am GM family! Not willing to help or offer to buy back. Don't buy this or any Chevrolet!

The 6.0 engine is awesome and the car is very stylish. But the rest leaves a bad taste in mouth.

The entire vehicle breaks down frequently and things are always coming off or loose like the moldings and other little parts. Warranty should cover the entire car! Put a transmission in the car that works! Treat you customers w/ Respect and care as they buying your product.

IT POPS WHEELIES!
By SS MAN

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Look the tranny went out but was fixed without a prob. I've had it for over 2 yrs. Love it! Fast solid, makes u feel safer in traffic knowing u can move when u need I get 16.6 mpg highway after tornado install. Awesome truck, u just need the stereo and tv upgrades. Go buy it u will not b disapointed after stepping on the gas! My wife was a little worried @ first but after she had to drive through the mtns. With my baby boy she quit driving her Lexus ls 400. I think that says something. Anyhoo bad mamajama, love it buy it.

being able to beat damn near every car on road. feeling safe. customer service from my dealership.

automatic pasngr. seat rear air auto. auto open close rear hatch.

Absolute Joy to Drive
By KW

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

After much debate, I finally purchased the '07 TrailBlazer SS. Didn't get a lot of the frills, bought mostly for performance and I absolutely love the power and exterior looks. Not too crazy about the interior dash and the standard radio. Would definitely suggest at least getting the upgraded Bose sound system. The fuel economy isn't that great which seems to get less than my 02 Infiniti QX4 rated with the same mpg of 15 city and 19 hwy.

Exterior, power, roominess

Better standard sound system, better fuel economy, definitely upgrade the dashboard