2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:
So glad to be back in a Trailblazer!!
By kayakcrazy on 08/05/11 09:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

First - my husband and I own a small used car lot. I've driven LOTS of cars/trucks, but can honestly say that the Trailblazer is my perfect vehicle. It can tow a HUGE load, handles any conditions (snow/mud, etc); gives a great view of the road; and there's a TON of cargo space. Yet it has a nice tight turning radius (easy to park) and plenty of horsepower (can pull Hubby's race truck on the car hauler trailer if need be). Mine has 120,000 miles on it and still runs and handles great!

Saved My Life!
By Satisfied on 01/16/10 08:45 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Had this SUV for two and a half years, I never really had any problems with it. It was recently totaled when I was T-Boned at 50 mph, I know that this car saved my life and if I had been driving a smaller car I would not have survived. Though I normally buy new cars every three or four years, I intend to go out and purchase another Trailblazer (used as it is out of production now) and drive it in to the ground. I wish GM still made these.

Best SUV I've ever had, by far!
By DBLAZ on 07/08/08 16:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is by far the best SUV my wife and I have ever driven or ridden in. The ride is as smooth as can be, the handling is amazing, the looks are awesome, and we get 20 mpg which is great for an SUV of its size. It has lots of leg room, as well as a lot of luggage space. It gets up and goes great! The safety features are first class. We have put quite a bit of mileage on it and changing the oil is really the only maintenance it has needed. Great vehicle!

Overall, nice ride
By j_coakley on 09/19/07 10:45 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I've had this vehicle for a few weeks now and I really love it. The ride is smooth and quiet. I don't have the leather seats and really don't care. I have the Bose sound system which is great. The engine is great as well. I would recommend the Trailblazer to anyone. It's in between sporty and big at the same time.

My Silverado is replaced .
By Harold Wainwright on 04/07/07 08:13 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I moved from Michigan to Eastern Tennessee. I found the Silverado awkward to drive in a city with lots of hills and curves. When I saw the TrailBlazer I knew it's what I wanted. It has a trailer hitch the same as my pickup. so, I can pull my utility trailer when hauling is needed and enjoy the comfort and convenience of an SUV when not working. It has lots of power. Finally, this SUV is handsome.

My 2nd Trailblazer
By FSAguru on 03/26/07 22:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second TrailBlazer. The first one I had was a 2004 and I loved it, absolutely no trouble out of it. Upgraded to a few more features. The car looks great and drives great

Nice ride
By Johnny on 03/14/07 19:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Got it not expecting much. Rides like a limo and extremly roomy. Doesn't feel too big either

Sweet
By dmack on 03/10/07 12:47 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I traded in a 1998 Blazer. I would like to have bought a new one, but they no longer make them. That car was 9 years old with nothing but the usual maintenance. This 2007 TrailBlazer is a little higher (off the ground) than I would like, but still my best choice for a purchase. The vehicle rides much better then the '98, I've only had it for a week, so I'll have to see what the fuel economy is. All in all, I like it!

'07 TrailBlazer is great!
By joshedcom on 02/26/07 17:30 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Purchased the TrailBlazer a few days ago and I love it. I tested many other SUVs and this SUV beat it. The sales person gave me the impression the car came with more features and mislead me in our conversations. Thankfully, I knew more about the car coming into the dealership and was prepared.

Piece of junk
By st2000 on 02/26/07 07:07 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Still cannot understand how I got this vehicle. Noisy, doesn't keep the road, the interior is just like they were making cars in late 80's. It has only 10,000 on it, but have already fixed it 5 times. The best feature is to turn wipers on. I've been cursing the designer's mother since I tried to turn wipers first time. That was my last American car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.