2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:
Chevy beats Hondas Reliability
By balbool69 on 10/13/13 14:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second trailblazer.. had an 04.. loved it but didn't have 4x4.. with Michigan weather 6x6 isn't enough.. I went ahead sold it and got me my beloved 07 trailblazer 4x4.. snow never became an issue anymore.. you wont feel a thing when you turn the 4x4 on.. its like your driving on dry pavement... With a new job my driving became more and I needed an suv with better gas mileage.. so I bought a Honda crv.. worst car of my life .. yes its very good on gas but whats the point when I spent 1200 mechanically issues.. with the trailblazer.. never had a problem with it other then the headlight bulb keep blowing.. even with hid kit .. best car ever for an every day commute!!!

I can't think of a worst car
By lilred2007 on 11/23/12 07:48 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Purchased new. Almost immediately had leaks from moonroof, airconditioner into the front seat, power windows didn't work. Faulty fuel sensor repair for about $800 which GM did pay 1/2 of because of a lawsuit. Ran out of gas about 5 times because of the fuel sender. Windshield wiper front and rear motors stopped working at around 55,000 miles ("so sorry, not covered by warranty.") Door closing efforts terrible. It is hard to believe GM was making this car for so long, yet fixed nothing on it over the years. Door moldings pealing, trim pieces falling off. Finally got fed up and traded it in.

Great Vehicle, Love it!
By worf1 on 03/09/12 18:35 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this vehicle in December last year with 160k kms. Its condition does not reflect that many kilometers at all, any one who gets in the passenger seat asks me if this is a brand new vehicle; the black leather interior looks amazing and the level of comfort is outstanding especially in the 2 front powered seats. The I6 4.2 provides more than adequate power, I haven't had the chance to test it pulling anything yet, I will eventually to the country where I will find out its towing and off road capabilities. This one was born in the US in 2007 and imported into Canada a while later. I am very pleased with my purchase and I think I will keep it for very long.

So glad to be back in a Trailblazer!!
By kayakcrazy on 08/05/11 09:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

First - my husband and I own a small used car lot. I've driven LOTS of cars/trucks, but can honestly say that the Trailblazer is my perfect vehicle. It can tow a HUGE load, handles any conditions (snow/mud, etc); gives a great view of the road; and there's a TON of cargo space. Yet it has a nice tight turning radius (easy to park) and plenty of horsepower (can pull Hubby's race truck on the car hauler trailer if need be). Mine has 120,000 miles on it and still runs and handles great!

Couldnt ask for much more out of a SUV
By neverfound5 on 04/11/11 09:57 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I went from a 93 Suburban to a 07 Trailblazer LS 4x4 and I couldn't be happier. Yes, the interior design in a little bland but it makes it supremely simple for you passengers to be able to use the stereo and climate controls from the second they sit down. I was worried about the comfort coming from luxuriously large captains chairs, but I just melted into the 8-way power seats. Smooth, (surprisingly) quiet, and with all of the added features (6CD Bose stereo, sunroof, power seats, flip down DVD, privacy glass, bluetooth, onstar, sirius/XM) it feels like a luxury ride without the overwhelming urge to scoff at other drivers. Inline 6 has more than enough power to get you where your going. A+

A+ engine in a base model not good
By tbssdarkwing on 10/30/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I had the rear compressor replaced, rear air ride adjusted, a bunch of trim pieces replaced, radio, driver side speakers, shifter was loose, power steering pump replaced, oil pan gasket replaced, rear differential is grinding, alternator replaced, all weather stripping replaced, steering sensor replaced, and rear bow tie fell off lol come on GM!! what is going on? I love Chevy, but the SS should of had their own parts and much more top of the line not "LS" or "LT" versions. Either you have an SS or ya don't.

Awesome Truck!
By Trailblazermp on 07/24/10 22:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is my 3rd Trailblazer. I had a Saab 97x after my 2nd Trailblazer and made the switch back to a Chevy Trailblazer. Awesome vehicle. It provides comfort and excellent handling. It's perfect for towing, hauling, off-roading, and commuting. I feel very safe while driving it. The fuel economy on the highway is decent for the size of the vehicle. I'm sad GM discontinued production of the Trailblazer and Envoy. Poor decision. I'll drive it as long as I can. Love it!

Worst Car I Ever Had!!
By browndawg on 03/12/10 12:40 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This car looks great and is fun to drive but don't let that fool you. This car has been nothing but trouble since day one. The engine started to idle rough. The dealer told me "that is what a performance vehicle feels like". Sorry to say ...I don't think so! Would you be happy with a corvette idling rough? Well this is the same engine!! Then it started to fall apart. Door trims, molding, undercarriage rust (never seen snow, I live in L.A.) Then the transmission went immediately followed by the ignition switch and now again the transmission less than 3 weeks later. GM/Chevy has not been stand up either. I am GM family! Not willing to help or offer to buy back. Don't buy this or any Chevrolet!

Saved My Life!
By Satisfied on 01/16/10 08:45 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Had this SUV for two and a half years, I never really had any problems with it. It was recently totaled when I was T-Boned at 50 mph, I know that this car saved my life and if I had been driving a smaller car I would not have survived. Though I normally buy new cars every three or four years, I intend to go out and purchase another Trailblazer (used as it is out of production now) and drive it in to the ground. I wish GM still made these.

IT POPS WHEELIES!
By SS MAN on 01/12/10 02:09 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Look the tranny went out but was fixed without a prob. I've had it for over 2 yrs. Love it! Fast solid, makes u feel safer in traffic knowing u can move when u need I get 16.6 mpg highway after tornado install. Awesome truck, u just need the stereo and tv upgrades. Go buy it u will not b disapointed after stepping on the gas! My wife was a little worried @ first but after she had to drive through the mtns. With my baby boy she quit driving her Lexus ls 400. I think that says something. Anyhoo bad mamajama, love it buy it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.