Going Strong
By Lancer66 on
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)
My Trailblazer has reached 44000 trouble free miles. The only thing I have had to do is to put rear brakes on about 3 months ago. The fronts were still good so the dealership said I could wait a while on those. Original tires are still in good shape as well. This is actually my second TB. This one was a bit fancier than the first one and has the 4x4, step bars, mud flaps, etc. I have driven this vehicle across country several times as well as towed my trailer with it. It performs well, is comfortable and enjoyable to drive. Over-all I am pleased with the performance and reliability that this truck has provided. I would buy another one but I have heard GM is phasing this model out.
Favorite Features
I like the outer styling as well as the interior. Instrument layout, driving position and seats are great. Towing performance is also very good.. great powertrain. Reliability. Good stereo system.
Suggested Improvements
Covers for the mirrors on the back of the sun visors in the LS model. I think it is ridiculous that they cheaped out on that. Outside temperature display. Better gas mileage of course.