Better than expected
By brian on
2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)
Driving my 2005 Chevy Trailblazer LS is like going from night to day , comparing driving the vehicles iIve had in the past . There's hardly any if any road noise , a quiet engine , powerful 275 horsepower straight 6 engine . Showed my truck to co-workers and they were amazed on how Chevy has the inline 6 again and so was I . And with OnStar was a huge plus I will have that option when it expires in 2006 . It comes one year free , with also 30 minutes of phone useage also . It's very fun to drive and can accelerate quickly when needed . Down side even though you get use to it , it has a feeling of as if you're on a boat sometimes . That's my only complaint and also the gas mileage .
Favorite Features
The power under the hood. The height of the vehicle. Comfort of the cloth seating. Easy access to all buttons. The braking. The design looks mean .
Suggested Improvements
The boat like feeling while going over bumps. The gas mileage. The steering wheel needs more padding . 3rd row seat would be nice . If you can't afford the rain guards all the water runs down on your lap when the window is open while braking. The rear wiper makes a loud banging noise when it parks .