2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer Consumer Review: Wih high gas prices, these are

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - Consumer Review

Wih high gas prices, these are cheap!
By Rick0822 on

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Have had this vehicle for about a month. I traded in my 10 year old Sunfire, and yes I miss the gas mileage, but it's OK. So far it has been great, we've put roughly 1000 miles on it trouble free. We did buy an extended service contract for the length of the loan, other reviews have been subpar, so we didn't want to chance it. With gas prices so high we paid $13K, and it had a window sticker of $36K. We bought it planning to only keep it around for 3 years or so, but we might go long term. Personally, I wish we would have bought the 3rd row V8, gas mileage isn't that much worse. We just couldn't find one low mileage with an LT option package.

Turning radius, rear air ducts and controls. Heated seats(Minnesota winter!), most of the gadgets

Rear seat doesn't fold flat, HVAC controls are a little too low to be comfortable, the middle seat in the back can't take a car seat. Nothing major