2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer 4.2L 6-cyl. 4x4 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Hunk of Junk!

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - Consumer Review

Hunk of Junk!
By Stash on

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have had my TrailBlazer for 2 years and have had nothing but problems. The first thing that went wrong was the driver side panel on the seat had to get replaced within a year. The second thing was the rear windshield wiper hinge had to be replaced. The fourth is the passenger side panel on the seat had to be replaced. The fifth thing is my dash and headlights keep dimming often. I took it to the dealership and they claim it's normal. The sixth item is the rear windshield wiper hinge had to be replaced again. The final thing so far is that my hatch shocks are going out and the hatch will not open all the way. This truck is junk. I'm getting a foreign car. I had a 5 year old Civic, and not one problem.

Favorite Features

Sun and Sound package offered! The 4WD drive options are good. Good stereo. Awesome turning radius.

Suggested Improvements

Needs to be better quality! With all this technology needs better gas mileage.Little things should not break so quickly. Needs an outside temp gauge on the dash. Longer standard warranty!